• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Glitch/Starbound range update

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was watching gameplay on Glitch and Starbound, and I'm wondering. Why is Glitches range only Several meters? These ranges are inconsistent across pages as having Several meters here, but dozens on a human page, and Tens of meters on another, despite them using similar or the exact sane guns.

These are guns, and they clearly go much further than several meters. Can this be updated to match the typical range of a gun, being Dozens to hundreds of meters? Cause it really should be since these are larger guns. Should have range like a typical Aka or a Rifle.

If considering them around 6 foot, or nearly two meters, the distance between them is way more than several. Especially since it goes off screen.

You should ask the active members listed in the Starbound verse page to comment here.

Well, I suppose that this seems to make sense in any case, but you can ask the ones that Blue recommended.

What Butter is saying here makes full sense. No matter the race, all (normal) characters have the same range. For melee weapons this should be extended melee range or a few meters, and as Butter mentioned, much greater for guns. In fact, any gun in Starbound should scale to being at least comparable to most modern firearms, if not superior.

Okay. I suppose that this can probably be applied then.

Thanks. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back