• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Darkseid's body is only an avatar and his real soul exists outside or on the edge of the universe, I'm not sure penance stare effects him too much... And if they fight regularly, darkseid would indeed crush for simply being stronger, faster, etc. So I vote darkseid.

I'd say Darkseid as well, the Penance Stare working is speculative at best considering this is an avatar of Darkseid and it's not like Darkseid is out matched in hax or anything. Add in his experience and we have a dead Spirit Of Vengeance.

ghost rider would clap darkseid for a few reasons.One,alost everybody says something about the penance stare;Which is unfair cause that's not his only wepon,just a finisher move.Second,any wepon or vehicle the rider touches becomes hellified and modified(the shot-gun from the first movie,along with the chain and motorcycle)to his will.Along with the fact that zerethos gives his host magical imunity(most of darksieds attacks),immortality,enhanced everything,imunity to any form of heat,ressurection,and a healing factor that puts wolverine to shame.So I vote for the ghost rider

Theblack6host96 said:
I say Darkseid. Even with the Penance Stare, there is a chance for it to be reflected, for it to not even work on Darkseid (He has no remorse or regret for his actions, and neither did Punisher when Ghost Rider tried it on him and it didn't work ), or the chance for Darkseid to literally trap Ghost Rider in the Omega Sanction as he has done before with others .
he couldnt trap him anywhere cause of zerethos magical imunity(which is what darkseid is,big thick with some magical lazers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back