• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou VS Garfiel (One Punch Man VS Re:Zero)

Phoenks

FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator

Garou the Human Monster VS Garfiel the Gorgeous Tiger​

I noticed that these two share the same tiers, even with Accelerated Development/Reactive Evolution. Curious how it would go, since I really like both of these dudes.

Tried to get matching images. This was the best I could do. Ah, well, I think it works.

SHBCmfz.png
T0wDklD.png

Conditions:
  • The only win condition is DEATH!
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Starting distance: 100m.
  • Prior Knowledge: Garfiel knows about the mechanics/function of Garou's Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist.
  • The full extent of both of their potential is allowed, even if it crosses into other tiers. They both start at 7-A, however.
  • Post-Darkshine Garou and Arc 7 Garfiel are used.
  • Votes are only counted if you explicitly say "I am voting for x" or make an "FRA" post and similar. I don't want to make any assumptions.
I'm interested to see how this works out.

I'm voting for Garou. His dur neg is capable of one shotting enemies who are at his lvl stated by Bomb. Also Garou's growth is seemingly superior, even his speed and such stats are growing to the point the enemy can't reach anymore.

Even if Garfield knows about his Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist, Garou also has water stream rock smashing fist. he can make a combo using one after another.

Does Garfield have a wincon?

Last edited:
Back