• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galactus (Marvel Comics) Regenerationn Scan

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
So Galactus (Marvel Comics) has Low-Godly Regen because he regenerated from being blown apart across the solar system... How is that Low-Godly regen? Did he regenerate from another realm or pure energy? Since their is no scan I can't tell.

This discription of his regen doesn't fit Low-Godly Regenerationn, can someone clear this up for me.

I completely agree, it needs to be downgraded to high or a scan should be presented for evaluation by others. Either way, it's not low-level from description

@Kaltias it is?, I thought High Regenerationn is regenerating from a single Molecule, Atom or Particle?.

Energy is just another form of matter. But it's as close to Low-Godly as you can get

... Well... Don't I feel dumb... Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I mean, I also thought that, but I was told that it's the other way around

Doesn't it say that his will is bringing him back though? That's Low-Godly

I am not sure, the will part could be figure of speech. Also his body wasn't destroyed completely to begin with, it's some kind of a mist. To regenerate from low godly the entire body must be completely erased

Well then the scans should be put on the profile, and doesn't it say that he would be dissipated across the universe after being turned into energy? Solar system should be replaced then

Well the scan says "if not for the already operating machines absorbed his energy along with the energy from Poppup" This means he can't regenerate like this normally.

Actually the machines only block the energy in a single place. He is regenerating on his own I think

Hmm, it says "Galactus' machine integrated his being"...so isn't he being regenerated by the machine? He's not regenerating all by himself, the machine is helping out quite a bit

Found it, it's in Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme #45

http://***************.to/Comic/Doctor-Strange-Sorcerer-Supreme/Issue-45?id=33877

RCO004 1469617726
RCO015 1469617726
RCO020 1469617726
RCO022 1469617726

Back