• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fusion Zamasu vs Lady Bone Demon [1-6-0] (GRACE PAUSED)

W matchup fr. From my viewpoint, LBD should win via outhaxing and outsmarting. Especially using her mind manipulation and soul manipulation

Not only Fusion Zamasu lack the resistance against them, his other half of the body is vulnerable to attacks. LBD has the capability to nulify and absorb other character's powers in the show

W matchup fr. From my viewpoint, LBD should win via outhaxing and outsmarting. Especially using her mind manipulation and soul manipulation

Not only Fusion Zamasu lack the resistance against them, his other half of the body is vulnerable to attacks. LBD has the capability to nulify and absorb other character's powers in the show
Alright, counted

Pretty sure the LBD is specifically stated to be using a percentage of her power constantly to keep those she mind + soul donuts in check/under her/taken into her powers. If its Zamasu’s semi-immortal body, she’d be able to affect him (he only massively scales off of 3 Uni), but once Zamasu casts it off he envelops the whole hypertimeline (putting him far beyond her level of power) and as such should be too much for her to attempt that on. Not to mention his Immortal Soul (what is left after he casts off his body) is an abstract, and I’m pretty sure we have no evidence her Soul Manip works on that.

Essentially, LBD could totally ensnare him early battle, but late game he becomes beyond that. (This also applies to her sealing of souls. His Soul is just something beyond what her sealing has shown the capacity to do).

Zamasu negates durability with his Sickle of Sorrow, so the state advantage she has isn’t really going to matter unless she lands a blow, and she can’t really get hit in with his really great and all encompassing Ki barriers, blast waves, clones, etc. While she could dispel the clones, they’re infinitely generating from his rift, and she can’t do anything about that (so she’d have to continually dispel them).

Since he has Goku’s powers, he should be able to sense her attacking his mind beforehand and could potentially stop her, but he has no direct counter to that.

Any damage she does won’t be effective due to his immortality so long as she doesn’t paste him on the molecular level (and she typically does play with her food, and I don’t think she can regardless).

Zamasu’s Ki senses, awareness, etc. should allow him to get around her illusions.

With Instant Transmission he can teleport at will, so BFR won’t work.

This means her main forms of attack are limited to playing on his fears, corrupting him, and, well, hitting him. Problem is, Zamasu’s mind could probably see her mental attacks coming (but could not defend against it directly) and he’s WAAAAY better at fighting than her. She literally almost entirely despite all her powers to Wukong due to just his fisticuffs, and only used her possession type power on him at last second (which means she wouldn’t start with it anyway).

He could also probably sidestep her mental attacks by simply time traveling (ceasing to exist so her mind attacks have no target and appearing in the future to attack her). Also, his omniscient vision and Ki Sensing mean her teleporting away doesn’t matter.

That said, without that scythe (or Infinite form) Zamasu can’t hurt her, making his primary forms of attack irrelevant, his defenses can be broken by just punching with all her force, and if he doesn’t end her quickly she’ll just possess him or attack his mind and leave him beaten if she catches his mind before he can react to his sensing. He can also actually probe her mind first, but he’s never used it in combat.

I think I’ll vote the Lady Bone Demon in a pitched battle, unless someone provides a more surefire means Zamasu can immediately access to defeat her, since unless he goes full Hypertimeline Sore Loser, she can beat him pretty quickly in ways that don’t trigger it (which destroying his body would do) so long as she fights more seriously than normal.

Lady Bone Demon's classification is Demon. Zamasu absolutely hates demons. He wants to create a "pure world for the gods" because he believes that mortals are sinful creatures. I'm sure that can be reasonably extended to demons as well because they're evilness incarnate. Zamasu will basically be in the same mindset he had in the fight between him and Goku & friends.

Standard Battle Assumptions means they start 4 Kilometers apart (Zamasu has Low Complex Multiversal and Interdimensional Range with Time Ring) Zamasu would use Kai Kai or the Time Ring to teleport to Lady Bone Demon's location and start punching her. He'd be ranting about demons and mortals and the like during the fight. How does Lady Bone Demon react to this?

Standard Battle Assumptions means they start 4 Kilometers apart
Ooops might have to change that (Even tho LDB can just catch up to him via Portals)
(Zamasu has Low Complex Multiversal and Interdimensional Range with Time Ring) Zamasu would use Kai Kai or the Time Ring to teleport to Lady Bone Demon's location and start punching her. He'd be ranting about demons and mortals and the like during the fight. How does Lady Bone Demon react to this?
LDB will Mind hax + Corruption and dura neg and incapacitate Zamasu

I vote Lady Bone Demon. Zamasu is a serial yapper and would even stop mid-fight to yap more. I don't think he'd rage quit Hypertimeline Sore Loser because when he was getting thrashed around by Vegito and later on Sword of Hope Trunks, he didn't use it up until he had no other option.

I saw that she was 3 universes in 2-C while Zamasu is 6 universes in 2-C.
Apparently he's only 3

If its Zamasu’s semi-immortal body, she’d be able to affect him (he only massively scales off of 3 Uni)

While she scale to 5-7

Well it is also stated that SF can destroy anything beyond Heaven. Would include Nuwa's realm and the Chaos Realm

You could also include Nezha's father prison realm and the Jttw scrolls which Tang said both are infinite in size

Well that assumes Zamasu knows how LBD's powers work (which in this case, no)

Does Fusion Zamasu has that?
Zamasu can probe minds with his Far Seeing Arts, and with Goku’s powers (of which he has said to have gained all), he should have the ability to outright read her mind, so he could totally find out. He also can deduce things mid-combat via his info analysis based on the way she fights (she’s LITERALLY A ZONER), and would probably figure out her body is waaaaay weaker than her output. I also forgot to mention that due to relying on a Vessel, any damage she takes (which she will take, the Scythe negs her durability), is critical and if injured too badly she starts literally cracking and loses power/focus. It’s why she had to possess Wukong to begin with, because otherwise she was going to get splattered. And Zamasu is a more haxy Wukong.

Well she capable of creating a compass that tags her enemies anywere they go, so she would just use it and teleport where ever Zamasu tries fleeing
Gotcha.

While she scale to 5-7
I sure the six universes is only if he merged with everything and for ToP people

And look like she is 5 Universes
Can Zamasu damage someone 2 to 4 Universes above him? I'm sure Zamasu can hurt her with his Possibly Durability Negation (If the Thread Starter is using it) or amplify himself with Ki Manipulation, but other than that, Zamasu can't hurt her.

Well even when LBD was strucked with fear, she would still kept fighting like during against Sun Wukong
Noted. I saw that too, just not sure if Aura intimidation is higher than the one Sun Wukong did.

Zamasu can probe minds with his Far Seeing Arts, and with Goku’s powers (of which he has said to have gained all), he should have the ability to outright read her mind, so he could totally find out. He also can deduce things mid-combat via his info analysis based on the way she fights (she’s LITERALLY A ZONER), and would probably figure out her body is waaaaay weaker than her output. I also forgot to mention that due to relying on a Vessel, any damage she takes (which she will take, the Scythe negs her durability), is critical and if injured too badly she starts literally cracking and loses power/focus. It’s why she had to possess Wukong to begin with, because otherwise she was going to get splattered. And Zamasu is a more haxy Wukong.
She can also use her Power Absorption hax and weaken Zamasu during the fight while she just get stronger and stronger

Back