• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Not much to say, Furi currently only has two profiles and they're both a bit lacking, so recently after playing and really enjoying the game I began working on a revision and on making the other profiles. Not too many sweeping changes, just general improvement.

Here's the sandbox: Only the Stranger/Rider and the Chain's profiles are finished, since those are the currently existing profiles. Under those you can see the P&A of every other one, which I will finish with time. Anyway, for those not interested in reading through it here are the primary changes:
  • A couple of new statistics based on this blog:
    • A Low 7-C+ calculation based on the absolute minimum AP that would be required to wipe out the Scale's Jail World in one impact. Given the ambiguity of this feat I think it should be listed as a "possibly", but currently we consider it pseudo-legit as a "far higher" rating and I think it makes sense to at least acknowledge the possibility it was done through physical AP, since we don't know of any other way the Rider could do it (it might have been done with the flying gear he uses at the end of the game but that'd end up backscaling to his stats anyway, and while one might think corruption'd play a part, it was defined as a single impact with a "BAM!" associated with it, so I think there was definitely an AP component to it)
    • A Class K calculation based on the Strap tearing through her restraints, with the Flame ripping his own metal arm off as support. The Stranger grapples with almost every boss (them included) in QTEs so it all scales to just about everyone minus the Line, the Song, the Beat and the Star (and obviously the Voice), so almost the entire verse will have Class K.
    • A MHS+ calculation for the Rider's flight speed. Nothing important really, it just replaces an eyeballed Relativistic rating
  • P&A has obviously gone through revisions, I didn't remove much though, I took away the Chain's Weather Manipulation since I don't think we actually know that's his doing. It might very well be the Voice's doing (with prep) if anything since all of the Jail Worlds have atmospheres despite being really high into the sky. I removed the Rider's resurrection and replaced it with higher Regen overtime, since a few things (as I illustrated in the profile itself) point to his immortality being regenerative.
  • Also, I'd like to change the Stranger's file name to "The Rider (Furi)", since that's used as his official name outside of Furi itself, I've provided scans in the sandbox itself. It's also notably not translated and stays in english in the dubs, while "Stranger" is.
That's all, have a good day : )

Great work, really well done.

I'd just swap Instinctive Reaction with Enhanced Senses, and add a link to a video showing he was the one who erased the place in a single impact, since the current link only explains what happened.

Great work, really well done.
Thanks!
I'd just swap Instinctive Reaction with Enhanced Senses
She still seems to appear invisible to him (the whole boss fight is trying to figure out her position by her rifle's laser sight), so I think IR is better, since I'm not sure he's actually perceiving her normally.
and add a link to a video showing he was the one who erased the place in a single impact, since the current link only explains what happened.
It's not really ever actually shown or directly, it's only heavily implied because the boss of that area makes it clear with his dialogue that the Stranger is the one who turned him and the place that way:
  • "You, you, you did this to me. Finally - revenge."
  • "Look at the filth around you. The darkness. Look at me! Don't look so horrified. You're staring at yourself!"
  • "I recognize your foul stench. That rancid energy. That familiar corruption!"
  • "Your mass of fire and void shattered my world, my bones."
Maybe I can add "as strongly implied by much of the Scale's dialogue", with a link or two? Also I'm realizing the last quote could be used as "likely Fire Manipulation" or maybe Explosion.

Back