• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Franky vs Oven

In this version of the Dressrossa Arc, Oven shows up with the Big Mom Pirates, and Franky is the first to meet him.

Charlotte Oven vs Dressrosa Franky. Starting distance 20 meters. Franky starts off in Franky Shogun.

Oven: @Kachon123, @ZKillerz, Me fr,

Franky:

Incon:

Last edited:
Franky AP >= Oven AP
Oven Durability > Franky AP

Oven was able to take several lasers from Ichiji but could get up shortly after without much issue, and Franky's only chance of dealing real damage (Radical Beam) takes a while to charge and he can't send several at the same time.

Oven has eye heat beats that he can shoot from mid range to melt Franky's metal, and he can also melt it with contact.

I'm voting Oven here

Franky AP >= Oven AP
Oven Durability > Franky AP

Oven was able to take several lasers from Ichiji but could get up shortly after without much issue, and Franky's only chance of dealing real damage (Radical Beam) takes a while to charge and he can't send several at the same time.

Oven has eye heat beats that he can shoot from mid range to melt Franky's metal, and he can also melt it with contact.

I'm voting Oven here
Oven scales to boiling the ocean, right? Can he melt the metal(which has heat resistance btw, since even normal Franky is spitting fireballs all the time)?

Franky also has some large AP buffs, like his 1.5 Cola Coup De Vent.

Back