• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[FOX's X-Men] Wolverine Rework

This is Wolverine's current profile and here I made a sandbox about an entire rework of his P&A and some stats, I added justifications, scans, references and a few new abilities. I didn't add anything from the new Deadpool movie since I haven't seen it yet, although I will watch it this Saturday so please no spoilers, that can be added in another CRT if there is even anything new to add.

Mostly good, but possibly Reactive Evolution should be removed as he doesn't gain resistances, just replace it with Empowerment from damage or something similar.

Is everything from the profile just accepted stuff or does have new stuff?
The new abilities I added are: Berserk Mode, Acrobatics, Immortality, Animal Manipulation, Attack Reflection, Resistance to Fire Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation. Everything else is already accepted in the current profile

The new abilities I added are: Berserk Mode, Acrobatics, Immortality, Animal Manipulation, Attack Reflection, Resistance to Fire Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation. Everything else is already accepted in the current profile
Well, if you can add new stuff what's the problem with removing old stuff that doesn't qualify anymore?

Well, if you can add new stuff what's the problem with removing old stuff that doesn't qualify anymore?
Because it isn't the purpose of my CRT? If you want to remove something from the profile that has already been accepted you can create your own thread

Back