• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[FOX's X-Men] Sentinels Rework + Apocalypse Upgrade

Sentinels
This is the current profile of the Sentinels, very barebones, here is the sandbox I made to rework them, I added new abilities, justifications, scans and references, AP, Speed and LS upgrades, and a key for the Sentinels from 1973. Unfortunately I couldn't find any video for some of the abilities and feats of the 1973 Sentinels, which is mainly what is mentioned about them in Trask's quote
  • Colossus (Pre-Retcon), Sunspot and Bishop would downscale from the 2023 Sentinels to just 8-B, and be comprable to them in speed at Hypersonic
Magneto (Post-Retcon)
This VFX article states that Magneto created a supercell with his magnetism while destroying Auschwitz, so he should have Weather Manipulation and his AP be upgraded to 7-B+ based on this calc, I think the KE end should be fine to use since supercells rotate with a mesocyclone, I don't know if it could also upgrade his LS

Apocalypse
The VFX article also states that Apocalypse is the most powerful mutant villain that we’ve seen in the X-Men movies so far, straight up stating that he is more powerful than the Phoenix from Last Stand. I don't know how to feel about that but the statement is very direct and comes from one of the writers of Last Stand, and if we accept to use it and scale Apocalypse above the Phoenix I don't know how his AP could be since he is "At least 6-A (974.2 Teratons), possibly High 6-A (672 Petatons)", while the Phoenix is "At least High 6-A (31.629 Petatons), possibly Low 4-C"

Last edited:
Back