• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Found something interesting.

Another_Council

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
So I decided to read up on SCP-2998 and found something interesting.

"the signal is being broadcast in a fashion that transcends 4-dimensional space, emerging into conventional space in a three-dimensional grid pattern with transmission points spaced approximately three meters apart."

This is on the second offset. You could see the signal above, I'm curious, does this actually work under our standards and if so, does anyone in the SCP Foundation scale?

What do you mean? It's only a 4D Signal nothing more nothing less to me, but it could be 5D if the verse has Reality-Fiction difference.

Back