• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist of the North Star small AP and Durabilty upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grudgeman1706

VS Battles
Retired
Hey guys Grudgeman here with a small upgrade to the verses AP and Durability. So a good friend of mine stumbled upon a small gold mine of two scans that will allow the verse to get a small upgrade.

To summarize it a evil character by the name of Amiba, discovered a brand new pressure point that allows one to multiply someone's strength multiple times over (Check scans below).kesnhrio soundly defeated Amiba and And thanks to Kens style, he was able to memorize this new pressure point. Thats not all, theirs is further proof that the pressure point multiples his strength when Kenshiro arm wrestled this thug who said Amiba who at the time was disguised as toki) pressed his pressure points to multiply his strength and him stronger. So while it is unknown how much stronger Amiba became, I and several other users have found that a times 2 multiplier is the safest and most reasonable low ball.

If this were to get accepted this would multiply kenshiros strength and Durabilty 2x to his stats so this would make him and the others low 7-B or small city level. This is a reasonable jump would scale to almost everyone in the series minus one(Jagi) who has fought Ken.

So that's all folks if you have any questions please let me know down below and I'll be more than happy to answer.

Hnkverse1234
Man says toki(Amiba) multipled his strength with magic(obviously pressure points

Amiba
Amiba press a brand new pressure point unknown to Ken that makes him stronger.

If this pressure point thing is some Kaioken Style multiplier that has to at least be 2x, then I suppose this would be okay.

Actually looks pretty clean. Thanks for asking for my input.

Anyway like Ryu said, I don't see anything wrong with the upgrade cause that's easy to take at face value.

Well since 5 memebers of the staff unanimously agreed with three of them being well respected admins. It's safe to say this passes so the changes will be made now and thus concludes the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back