• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Fantasy Verse Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.870588)]Guys i have a calc for the FF Series

Okay so in the Final Fantasy lore there is 5 crystals that each are said to have came from another universe now there are 103 Games in the FF Series now multiply 103 x 5 you get 515 universes right there but this calc isn't done just yet you see in the FF series there are beings known as summons who EACH come from a parallel world now there are 583 summons in the entire series giving us another 583 universes now when you add that up you get exactly 1098 universes thus making FF a Multiverse

Which in turn scales to many Final Fantasy Top-Tiers like Exdeath,Shinryu/Promethia,Choas and ETC[/COLOR]

Tell me what you think

Er... I don't know where you're getting "five crystals come from another universe" from. The Crystals have always been inherent to the stories they appear in, as their purposes and powers tend to wildly vary throughout the series.

In addition, there are certainly not 103 games in the series, and not all of them feature the crystals as a major plot point (i.e. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance).

All in all, I don't really get what you're saying at all.

This thread was highlighted, why?

Make sure that you write your upgrade proposals easier to understand for others to read. It would be beneficial on your part for you to do so.

What I got out of it is that he wanted to upgrade most of the god tiers to 2-B via the number of universes. Is this correct?

@Dragon

Yes, but it's preferred if you actually look over the thread and don't randomly highlight it when the post is utterly incohesive.

To be frank, it's completely incoherent and nonsensical (most games have a maximum of four crystals), so we can't accept this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back