• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fallen Angels: Reploid Edition.

Copy X mid-diff IMO

He is already stronger via scaling (MMZ > MMX, you know?). He should resist all of Lumine’s hax by virtue of being a copy of Mega Man X by DNA. He also possesses the Ultimate Armor’s Nova Strike which he uses a lot in-character and allows for Invincibility & can pack a punch, especially with how the Nova Strike can mess up X8 bosses pretty badly. He can also paralyse Lumine with those rings he shoots and keep him still there. So that’s already many leg-ups over Lumine.

Only thing Copy X has to worry about is how Lumine could exploit his lack of combat experiences. Believe me, Lumine is no chump in that regard given he could take on X, Zero and Axl at the same time. 😅

Buuut yeah, cast my vote for Copy X.

Last edited:
Copy X mid-diff IMO

He is already stronger via scaling (MMZ > MMX, you know?). He should resist all of Lumine’s hax by virtue of being a copy of Mega Man X by DNA. He also possesses the Ultimate Armor’s Nova Strike which he uses a lot in-character and allows for Invincibility & can pack a punch, especially with how the Nova Strike can mess up X8 bosses pretty badly. He can also paralyse Lumine with those rings he shoots and keep him still there. So that’s already many leg-ups over Lumine.

Only thing Copy X has to worry about is how Lumine could exploit his lack of combat experiences. Believe me, Lumine is no chump in that regard given he could take on X, Zero and Axl at the same time. 😅

Buuut yeah, cast my vote for Copy X.
Actually, I disagree with Copy X being stronger. MMZ>MMX only via Zero beating Omega by MMZ3. And Copy X himself got kinda owned by Zero. The future bosses were shown to be far more formiddable opponents via the dark elf, and beating dark elf with omega is the sole reason MMZ Zero is stronger than his MMX version. Long story short, Copy X wouldn't scale to Dark Elf Omega at all (tho don't worry he remains Solar System cause Omega made the cyberworld without dark elf) and Lumine wins via more abilities and fighting X, Zero and Axl at once

Actually, I disagree with Copy X being stronger. MMZ>MMX only via Zero beating Omega by MMZ3. And Copy X himself got kinda owned by Zero. The future bosses were shown to be far more formiddable opponents via the dark elf, and beating dark elf with omega is the sole reason MMZ Zero is stronger than his MMX version. Long story short, Copy X wouldn't scale to Dark Elf Omega at all (tho don't worry he remains Solar System cause Omega made the cyberworld without dark elf) and Lumine wins via more abilities and fighting X, Zero and Axl at once
You do realize that Power Sealed Omega without the Dark Elf is stronger than every single MMX Character, right?

His Calc that was done passively is very similar to Lumine's and the fact that he absolutely stomped 2 of the Guardians without any damage done to him, the same people that are supposedly on par with X.
Guardians aren’t really comparable to X, the three of them at once are weaker than Copy X who is weaker than the real X.

Guardians aren’t really comparable to X, the three of them at once are weaker than Copy X who is weaker than the real X.
By your logic is X era X equal to Elf Wars X? I’m not being facetious, I just always assumed Zero era characters where considered stronger

Back