• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • Emperor Pilaf Saga Goku and Season 1 A-Train are used (Oozaru and Nimbus are restricted, while A-Train gets access to vials of V)​
  • Goku scales to 0.744 Tons of TNT, while A-Train scales to 0.428 Tons of TNT, higher with Compound V​
  • Goku scales to 29.95 m/s travel speed with 246 m/s combat speed, while A-Train scales to 339 m/s overall speed, 371 m/s with Compound V​
  • Goku is 1.74 times stronger (gap lowers with V), while A-Train is 1.38 (1.51 with V) times faster than Goku (in combat, in running he is 11.32-12.39 times faster)​
  • Goku is in-character, A-Train is bloodlusted​
  • SBA otherwise​
Son Goku: 3 (@MintyBoi1, @LephyrTheRevanchist, @Omegas03)

A-Train:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
How much of a better fighter Goku is than A Train here? A Train is very likely to abuse the movement speed advantage he has over Goku. I refrain from voting yet.

(Goku likely has a stamina + dura advantage too).

Last edited:
How much of a better fighter Goku is than A Train here? A Train is very likely to abuse the movement speed advantage he has over Goku. I refrain from voting yet.
A-Train has 0 experience at this point against someone unironically able to tag and catch him like Goku can here.

Goku also has insane acrobatics here, jumping up to clouds, changing directions mid air, and keep fighting effectively. He also trained and could give fight in sparrings to Gohan, a genius and master of all martial arts.

ye I am voting Goku FRA if this isn't a stomp hes far better at fighting + more durable and if fight gets long for some reason he aint getting any heart attack (way better stamina).

Goku is way too skilled and intuitive to not be able to catch someone like A-Train who just abuses his speed. Voting Kid Goku

A-Train has 0 experience at this point against someone unironically able to tag and catch him like Goku can here.
"At this point" I don't think he has it later even lol
But that's kinda why I went with Bloodlust and the V for him, to lessen (not remove) his weakness of his cockiness, and so he can better abuse his speed via V
Goku also has insane acrobatics here, jumping up to clouds, changing directions mid air, and keep fighting effectively. He also trained and could give fight in sparrings to Gohan, a genius and master of all martial arts.
While I don't think Gohan was going full serious, a casual sparring more than outskills A-Train's traning.
Vote counted.
ye I am voting Goku FRA if this isn't a stomp hes far better at fighting + more durable and if fight gets long for some reason he aint getting any heart attack (way better stamina).
I feel people get the impression that A-Train is all season on the verge of a heart attack lol. He is sick, but not by that much lol. (Although, do you guys believe S4 A-Train would be better?)

Goku is way too skilled and intuitive to not be able to catch someone like A-Train who just abuses his speed. Voting Kid Goku
Also counted

Back