• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equestria Size

I read a comment from someone here saying that an writer for MLP said that Equestria was U.S. sized. Can anyone confirm this comment being said? And if so post a link to the statement?

Js250476 said:
Yeah looking at the map I can't tell if Equestria is supposed to be a country or continent
Probably a continent. I know for a fact I saw someone claim it was the size of U.S. on the wiki, but no one posted a link.

I mean they have Las Pegesas and Applewood (which implies they may have areas of land as big as Los Angels). Plenty of U.S. cities in there. Wouldn't be suprised if it were a few hundred or even thousand km wide at least.

Also if Equestria is a continent I'm not sure how many feats would be affected only ones that come to mind would be the Wendigos and Tantabus feats

Js250476 said:
Also if Equestria is a continent I'm not sure how many feats would be affected only ones that come to mind would be the Wendigos and Tantabus feats
Don't expect anything too big, the top tiers are already a good way into 4-B.

Yeah but Clover defeating the Wendigos could maybe upgrade mid tiers but I'm not sure if that has ever been discussed

Js250476 said:
Yeah but Clover defeating the Wendigos could maybe upgrade mid tiers but I'm not sure if that has ever been discussed
I mean, maybe we could calc it? It could bump Shining Armor too (Canterlot is way bigger than Las Pegesus). Get Azzy up in this.

True I believe it was calced at country level here before but the person who did it isn't around anymore so maybe I should ask Dark or Azzy to check this thread out And redo it if necessary

Back