• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal stats enemy duos tournament

This equal stats tournament is centered around characters who were enemies, but worked/fought together, while still being enemies, possibly due to a common enemy or goal, and specifically uses their keys from that point in time.

Characters start in whatever form they're most comparable in or makes the fight most fair.(If I have to equalize different characters to different forms of different characters, I will)

No god-tier "I instantly beat you" or "I can never die" hax(And yes, I am saying this specifically to prevent TYBW Aizen from screwing this up).

1. Kamen Rider Durendal and Kamen Rider Slash(Solomon Arc)

Last edited:
Back