• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Enemy Duos Tournament: Round 1-8: The mascots of spookiness fight a thief and a gunman

Alr, Idk how to start this match... so like what do these guys do? Since Freddy has Necromonicon he kinda has control over the enviroment

I assume this is strongest versions so Uber Jasob will be used

Uh yeah, i guess? I dont know what to restrict for Freddy/Jason considering all that was said is "no instant win hax" which would probably make it "each contestant has to die"

Anyways
Lance and Matt would probably start with Info Analysis, trying to figure out what Freddy and Jason can do, and how to kill/incap them in some way. along with applying buffs if they get the chance.

(Hmmmm. Would Lance get Neon Valkyrie (his personal battletank) and the both of them getting summons?)

Lance and Matt would probably start with Info Analysis, trying to figure out what Freddy and Jason can do
Freddy loves to go on ego trips and bloat himself, so they'll probably know he is the "powerhouse" while Jason is the physical strenght quickly.

Anyways, Uber Jason while being a really durable character is also really carried by his nanotech basically every second the battle continues the harder it will be for L and M. Since Uber Jason will be more skilled, faster, stronger, more resistant as time goes on while also being supported and immortalized by Freddy.

For Freddy, I really doubt we need to restrict anything specific since basically all his bs is an instant win here but since he likes to prolong battles it doesnt matter much. He will start by just using Telepathy and etc. to see what L and M are afraid of

Remember being fearless doesn't help, if they EVER felt fear at ANY POINT OF THEIR LIFE. Freddy will abuse it.

Alright, so what im seeing is that Matt and Uber Jason will be fighting each other while Lance figures out a way to put down Freddy.

I guess ill start with Matt first, and like Jason, he is also exceedingly durable (often being called the Meat Shield), and since the fight is basically going to be "wall vs wall". Matt is probably going to use his Soul Eater sword (RPG characters are funny like that), which upon hitting someone with a basic attack (or just not a special elemental attack) he heals off of it, along with Cursing Jason. Curse lowers defenses over time, so if Jason's whole thing takes too long, it will probably not win vs the curse effects. Curse also increases the effects of any Holy magic as well (which Matt has with Heaven's Gate, and the skill Seiken (big holy sword)), so Matt has some decent followup as well

Uh
For Lance vs Freddy?

.....one question
do either Freddy or Jason resist Power Null?

About Jason, he regens and is completely fine even after being blown to bits and stuff so like putting him down wont be wasy at all. With the Nanomachines his atoms will evolve, I am not sure how fast they work though it shouldnt be too slow. They remake his atoms so I assume damaging Jason makes it faster

Powernull, I dont recall them resisting it. Though Jason doesnt really have much important magic to nullify and Freddys magic comes from Dream world and Dream demons who are abstract.

Edit: no sorry, necromonicon Freddy lost the dream demons my bad

Alr, Idk how to start this match... so like what do these guys do? Since Freddy has Necromonicon he kinda has control over the enviroment

I assume this is strongest versions so Uber Jasob will be used
It's the variants that worked together last while still being enemies.

Alright, so im pretty sure Matt vs Jason is not gonna be much of a factor, because both of them have powerful self-sustainment, and if Matt goes down then all Lance has to do is shove coffee down his throat and Matt's back up (or just summon something that can revive him), so id be fine not including that

As for the Power Null, the EBF party is unable to use it on Abstract Entities, like GodCat, so perfectly reasonable assessment. Alright, so Freddy doesnt get instantly shut down magically, so i guess the next concern is fears

The beings the EBF party have feared have mainly been the bosses of the games (and in varying amounts), which they have all beaten regardless- i dont know how Freddy would enhance them to pose a threat to Matt and Lance

But yeah. What does Freddy lead with i guess?

(Edit: If Freddy lost the Dream Demons, would that mean he gets powernulled or?)

But yeah. What does Freddy lead with i guess?
He learns the fears then capitalizes on them. Either warping reality and enviroment to make everything look like the bosses, create the bosses or etc.

Problem with dealing with Freddy is he is really good at it, I mean Jason only feared water when he was a child after that he has shown being able to literally swim and even stay in it for years yet when Freddy started to use it Jason suddenly started getting so scared of water that he started to actively avoid it and stop dead in his tracks. He amplifies the fear itself rather than the entity that they are scared of
(Edit: If Freddy lost the Dream Demons, would that mean he gets powernulled or?)
Uhh Idk tbh, the walking nightmare comes from evil dead crossover and Idk about that series lol. Id say his connection to dream world would save him

Uhh Idk tbh, the walking nightmare comes from evil dead crossover and Idk about that series lol. Id say his connection to dream world would save him
Uh- alrighty then. Though it seems a little dubious at best, eh well. Freddy doesnt get instantly powernulled when Lance learns he's haxxed to all hell.

Speaking of, Lance and Matt might be able to glean from the Info Analysis that Freddy likes to screw with fear (as it also shows basic information of whatever foe they fight, including whatever tricks they might pull), so they can either swap gear around to try to mitigate the effects as much as possible, or prioritize nuking Freddy down as fast as possible. Given how the two of them can just amp each other- it seems likely enough

Before i get into the Summons bullshit, there is one thing i do wanna try.

I dont see a Sealing resist on either's profiles, so theoretically Matt or Lance can just attempt to seal one or the other in a box (yes thats how it goes), and then use the captured opponent as a Summon themselves, and in the home verse of Matt and Lance, almost nothing is safe from the box (save for those that would be illogical, like turrets). They can shove a friggin universe resetting all powerful immortal eldritch being in a shipping container-

So uh yeah. May complicate things

Wouldnt sealing be an restricted power? Because that argument allows me to say Freddy can just transmutate, absorb, bfr them on a body mind and soul level. He can erase them conceptually through space-time or just make them lower dimensional and put them inside a piece of fiction like a game, comic book or a movie

Thats the thing, they still have to get them into the box- and the box can still be destroyed before it seals either of them. You telling me that Freddy wouldnt be able to just- see a shipping container and get out of the way?

Wait...its an actual box? If so Freddy probably warps it away or transmutates it

Btw would they be able to deal with Freddy putting them in a time loop

Yeah, its an actual literal box. Im not saying they could capture Freddy with it, but they might have a shot at nabbing Jason and having some extra distractions for Freddy

As for a time loop? The only time manip the Matt and Lance have is with Haste, and thats just them speeding up their own time to attack faster, unless your talking about the EBF4 time manip with the Pocket Watch, in that case the effect is passive (having an chance to activate every so often, because i dont know how we measure "turns" here, and what it targets is random)

So no on the time loop, but if the fight goes on for too long, they could just timestop the both of them and win via incap

Alr alr, this feels like it depends on Freddys mood tbh lol. If he wants he can just win, but knowing Fred he might **** around too much and find out

Would Time Stop of them or Time Loop of Freddy be restricted

I mean, it doesnt happen instantly, it still takes time, and all it takes is for Freddy to get bored and nuke the two before it even happens.
I guess it depends on what the host thinks. If the timestop is allowed, it might be inconclusive.

Oh I remembered, Freddy can also just send them through time BFRing them

Yeah, it seems like they could pull it off with Time Stop if Freddy doesnt get bored quickly. Are they smart enough to realise they shouldnt piss Freddy off?

Considering the fact that theyre going to be suffering quite a bit due to the amped fear hax, i dont think so? Sure, they may make irrational or stupid decisions, but thats literally just about everyone when put into a situation like this. Lance's tech might be annoying, but Freddy can just yeet them via whatever he feels like

And i dont think Freddy would be too upset to see Jason getting his shit rocked either.....considering the whole deal of the tournament
(Lance might also leave Matt for dead as well, because Lance likes Natalie and wants to get with her but Natalie is basically dating Matt at the end of EBF5 so-)

But i think here Freddy is his own worst enemy. Just me

Anyways, i think that we can open this up for others to vote and the whatnot, but i think Matt and Lance will eventually win with Freddy's hubris/ego/overconfidence getting the better of him, and Matt generally being a better wall against Jason

Back