• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Endeavor's Possibly Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Endeavor Destroying half of a Skyscraper, they calc they used for endeavor is pulverization, why didn't they use vaporization while calving Endeavor's feat

Because I'm pretty sure he didn't vaporize it, and there's no statements supporting it.

Fire feats using pulverization makes no sense at all. We get pulverization from a force crushing an object. Does fire even do that?

I mean, he also shapes this fire into a lance and spears a Noumu with it.

Is there anything indicating great heat or that part of the building being melted instead of getting pulverized? It looks more broken than melted.

You are correct. But if the fire didn't vaporized anything then it shouldn't be used. It seems to be the case

The thing is, if the feat doesn't indicate vaporization (absurd as fire should be assumed to do so), why are we assuming it produced a result that is physically impossible? If we aim for what's scientifically more accurate, using pulverization for fire is a big nonsense.

Again, Endeavor literally makes a fire lance and it punches through a Noumu like a physical thing. Physics aren't working at their best from the start.

We have seen he can melt the material of buildings, but nothing indicates heat warped the building or did much more than blast things like a physical force. There's even debris that don't melt and are just sent flying if memory serves right.

For the record, I'm not advocating for Endeavor's feat using vap.

What I'm actually saying is that pulverization should not be used for fire feats unless there's some evidence that would actually support it.

He says burn it to bits and someone on the ground said he is cutting it up with fire

But there isn't any rocks flying Down the ground when he is done

So his multiple fire attacks must have cut it up into smaller parts and then vaporized it

No, this is after Endeavor cuts it up with his finger laser fire thingies. You even see it crumble up into a ton of small pieces. Is why Hawks' wings are so small and Endeavor admits it is his fault, he's dealing with the rubble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back