• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Vayla:

Saber (Emperor of Mankind):

Inconclusive:

Speed Equalized (Vayla probably wins unequalized, meaning rip, but here we go).

Forgive me for bad formatting on Valev's page - the Cataclysm key likely isn't going to be changing anytime, though, so don't worry about it much. High 6-C forms used and anything above restricted.

Battle takes place in my backyard.

Well, first, let me ask,

How likely is Emprah to open with his NP? Is it absolutely instant, or does it take a moment to SMITE the opponent and erase them? You said it's 2-A - could you describe it a bit more for me? What else does he have?

Well he has insane Precog so if he sees he needs to end things quickly then he'll use it,

"Clairvoyance: At an EX rank The Emperor constantly receives projections, visions and prophetic dreams from countless possible futures, he has the greatest ability of foresight of those connected to the Warp even greater then the greatest Farseer Eldrad who can see 10,000 years into the future and observe the uncountable millions of billions of individual strands of fate of every individual."

The Erasure is fairly quick, the time he used it on the Orc they where gone basically instantly, the time he used it on Horus Horus was able to regain his sanity, realise what hed done and been thankful to his father for saving him but he also had the backing of 4 2-As and has superhuman thought speed so...

Heres the full description of his NP/Smite:

"Holy Purge - The Emperor's Wrath: The Holy Purge is The Emperor's mightiest attack in which he focuses' the might of his very being and soul into a singular bolt of psychic energy that purges the very essence of those who are engulfed by it.

Its function as a Noble Phantasm, an absolute purge leaving not even ash in its wake, is that of an EX rank Anti-Unit, Anti-World and Anti-Divine attack that shows the very "Truth" of the World. The purge works by engulfing the target in a blinding light and stripping them away on every sphere of existence burning away their mind, body, soul and even concept eventually leaving nothing, even affecting the layers of the World itself.

Even the combined power of the 4 Chaos Gods could not undo the damage done by this Purge as they were unable to save or recreate their Champion, having their mighty power temporarily disrupted granting this attack an Anti-Divine effect."

He also has "Connection to the Warp: The connection to the Warp grants many powerful abilities, the stronger your soul is the stronger the abilities are, these abilities include access to True Magic, Psychic Powers, the power to warp the Soul and the ability to step in and out of reality at will by going into the Warp itself." which grants "Mind Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Magic, Illusion Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Reality Warping, Dimensional Travel and Soul Manipulation with Connection to the Warp (The connection to the Warp grants many powerful abilities including access to True Magic, Psychic Powers, the power to warp the Soul and the ability to step in and out of reality at will by going into the Warp itself)" and "At least Continent level, possibly Planet level via Connection to the Warp (Possesses immense and seemingly godlike like Psychic power that allowed him fight the powerful Mars Dragon Mag'ladroth eventually defeating the beast, helped battle against the Ultimate ones such as ORT during the Notes events)"

Precog very likely gets resisted. The erasure of past and future is... pretty absurd, in-verse.

How potent is the Erasure? Erasure for TIC is 4-D on the scale of being the fundamental essence of the above axis, which stretches a 2-A space, and Vayla is quite proficient/advanced with this resistance, far more than most.

Any specific powers of note?

The Erasure is 2-A and works by destroying the body, mind, soul and concept on a 2-A level as for the potency its around the same level as Savers 2-A.

He can use all the True Magic and Natural Born Genius which is,

"Natural Born Genius: A skill that represents those who have a naturally unparalleled intellect, allowing The Emperor to use most skills, save for those inherent to the bodies of others (such as Divinity) or are unique to the legends of certain heroes, with a proficiency of A-rank. As one who has influenced all of human history from the shadows weather through science or something else, Emprah has an EX-Rank in this skill."

I shall try to get Iap here who can explain what that entails more than I can.

What is the potency of Saver's 2-A?

It seems to well the 2-A is from Infinite Possibilities, then throw on a scaling chain with Saver near the top about the varies Gods from the Hindu Pantheon and Greek Pantheon.

Well, uh

I dunno if that would get past the resistances or not tbh.

Got the actual scaling chain of Nasu (From Crimson),

" Current Scaling Chain: Baseline 2-A = Moon Cell < Passionlip << Best Waifu (#succgang) < Base Kiara << Gigantness Fetish = Kazuradrop = BB < CCC Playables =/< Living Gilgamesh = Enkidu = Kingu << Quetz (Divinity Halved) << Kiara (Demonic Bodhisattva) = FGO Kiara = Mara/Kama = Trishula Shakti =/< Quetz (Full Power) = Average Babylonia God < Buddha =/< Titan Altera =/< Joyuse Ordre < Vasavi Shakti = Pashupata << Sefar (Full Power) < Amaterasu << Tiamat (Trogdor the Burninator form) = Gaytia < Grand Servants (Calvary) =/< Grand Servants (Knights) < Average Greek God = LB Ivan = LB Adam < Wodime =/< Karna (Super Saiyan God) =/< Arjuna Blanco <<< Mahapralaya < Six Sisters < Zelretch < Crimson Moon = Archetypes"

Emprah is in the bolded area (Tho that may change as ive only really just now started working on his 2-A key so its not set in stone).

Now I'm even more confused.

I'm asking some people questions on judging her resistances. I'm not sure.

I feel like Emprah probably does fine, then? I doubt I'd equate the range and size of The Consortium to inflicting 2-A erasure on every single being within, and I'm doubtful that that's how it works.

Does he lead with it?

Since hed see how their entire fight went down and doesnt have any of his sons around to make him go stupid then most likely, btw what kinda of Regen/Immortality does V have?

Time-based shenanigans.

PsychoWarper said:
How would V take getting slapped by a 5-B attack?
They wouldn't since Wiki's Strongest directly says you can't do that.

Same level as all her other resistances, which should be below 2-A probably.

Is it also in the 'infinity 4-D range' a la 2-A?

Does he have a High 6-C calc?

Hrmm.

... Yeah it doesn't seem like she can do much. Just about all of his hax/resistance is just barely out of reach.

Back