• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edward Elric vs Harry Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
On ground or in close quarters Edward wins pretty easily, even more easily depending on how much he can manipulate the arena.

If Harry has his broom in a more open area it becomes more even, but even then I believe Edward is intelligent enough to manipulate the field to make cover and give himself a method of attack without becoming vulnerable to attack himself so I would still give him the win but with difficulty.

If the field is basic and can't be changed with Edward's alchemy while Harry has flight and the death curse, this would go to Harry due to him being the only one whom can attack effectively.

Most of his alchemy, he would still be able to change his automail and use his own life force to heal his body, but yes you need to remove most of Edward's strength for Harry to win.

I think you are all underestimating Harry. Reducto would turn most of Edwards offensive options into dust and Apparition to get near him will suprise Elric and might allow him to get a killing curse in. But I'll wait for more input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back