• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edward Cullen vs King Arthur

God-King Superman77 said:
What hax makes it unfair.
Precog most prominently. And then the fact that Edward is almost haxless. Mind hax resistance gets rid of any chance of this being fair.

Arthur is literally a better Edward. Specifically Better-Written, but just better. Arthur wins fairly easily.

Now seriously, even if Arthur doesn't abuse flight and goes honorable king to fight Edward head-on, he should likely be more skilled in direct combat with a weapon and then he has precog and mind resistance of his own to seal the deal.

I don't remember how good Ed's mind reading is like. Then again, does anyone have a good idea what's that like? xD

Yeah for that while the two are of the same range (but not exactly WHERE in terms of value so I'll assume they're about even), Arthur does have a weapon and sort of have energy manipulation to do...well something with it. Maybe do a blast or two at most or use it to enhance his sword with energy wrapped around it for a little umph in powah? IDK. Can't see Ed being able to disarm Arthur, although if he by chance does he may be able to get him in since I don't see Arthur having anything of him being good at CQC.

Eh, probably go Arthur if the precog is combat-applicable and he just chops off Ed to pieces. That's how I'm seeing it so far.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I think it's a lot more decisive than a stomp, really. At least that's how I see it.
It's kind of one of these "It's so freaking obvious" kind of threads. That's why I said "unfair"

Back