• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

eda clawthorne vs ryoko hakubi (1 vote left)

So
Ryoko scales to 0.05 tons while Eda scales above 0.06 (Luz durability) which makes her nearly ten time stronger.

Since Eda's in Owl form, she basically has no hax (lack magic) and seemingly can just act as well, a beast.

On the other side, Ryoko's superior durability is helped by molecular Intangibility and Regeneration, both of which Eda can't bypass.

As well as Duplication, Earth Manipulation and Energy Projection that gets her a massive advantage.

So yeah I don't see any way for Eda to remotely have a chance.

So
Ryoko scales to 0.05 tons while Eda scales above 0.06 (Luz durability) which makes her nearly ten time stronger.

Since Eda's in Owl form, she basically has no hax (lack magic) and seemingly can just act as well, a beast.

On the other side, Ryoko's superior durability is helped by molecular Intangibility and Regeneration, both of which Eda can't bypass.

As well as Duplication, Earth Manipulation and Energy Projection that gets her a massive advantage.

So yeah I don't see any way for Eda to remotely have a chance.

how about i change it to first key for eda

Well now both of them essentially one shot each other. The AP difference basically negs Ryoko's regen. Eda usually leads with just energy blasts but I don't know what Ryoko leads with. Eda does have NPI so she should be able to interact with her while she's intangible. Duplication does help Ryoko though but I don't know how many she can make. Eda does have TK which is higher than Ryoko's LS. Both can teleport and fly so covering distances isn't going to be a problem for them.

Well now both of them essentially one shot each other. The AP difference basically negs Ryoko's regen. Eda usually leads with just energy blasts but I don't know what Ryoko leads with. Eda does have NPI so she should be able to interact with her while she's intangible. Duplication does help Ryoko though but I don't know how many she can make. Eda does have TK which is higher than Ryoko's LS. Both can teleport and fly so covering distances isn't going to be a problem for them.

so who do you think wins the majority.

Right now I need to know what Ryoko starts with and how many duplicates she can make since that could factor heavily into who wins this. If she can make, let's say 10-20 and that's her starting move, I doubt Eda would be able to survive that. But if she starts with energy blasts, both have the chance to dodge it and Eda has her shield to help block it and the fight would keep going on from there.

Right now I need to know what Ryoko starts with and how many duplicates she can make since that could factor heavily into who wins this. If she can make, let's say 10-20 and that's her starting move, I doubt Eda would be able to survive that. But if she starts with energy blasts, both have the chance to dodge it and Eda has her shield to help block it and the fight would keep going on from there.

well both have knowledge so i'd assume both use whatever they can to survive.

Well then I'm just gonna remain neutral for now until I know how many duplicates she can make. Eda's barriers can protect against Lilith's magic so a couple of energy blasts won't be enough to bring her down. It's really down to how many duplicates she can make in my mind and whether or not Eda can one shot all of them before she gets one shot herself since I don't remember her shield being able to work in tandem with her own attacks

basically negs Ryoko's regen. Eda usually leads with just energy blasts but I don't know what Ryoko leads with. Eda does have NPI so she should be able to interact with her while she's intangible. Duplication does help Ryoko though but I don't know how many she can make. Eda does have TK which is higher than Ryoko's LS. Both can teleport and fly so covering distances isn't going to be a problem for them.
She only was shown to make a single duplicate in the anime.

Ryoko mostly fight with Energy Projection but can do the rest depending of the circumstances.

Well then I'm going to give it to Eda with mid difficulty. She should be able to affect her when she's intangible, has TK to try and restrain her (though she doesn't use this in character from what I remember), her shield should be able to block her attacks as they could block attacks from Lilith, and her energy blasts should one shot her once they hit. Though the fact that Ryoko can fly and teleport would make it harder for her to hit her and she still does one shot Eda.

Back