• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ed, Edd n Eddy Possible Upgrades

Going back again, I'm still wholly unsure about him being as strong as the Kanker Sisters though.

I can only really think of one instance that might support that, and that's when he was leading May and Marie in a dance against their will. On one hand, it might be telling that he was able to physically restrain two Kankers at once, and all of the times they've overpowered him have been when he wasn't angry or agitated. But on the other hand, even if it was a combined feat, the fissure they made together dwarfs anything he's ever done that I can remember (besides blatant toonforce feats that're questionable at best), and they're generally portrayed as being the biggest badasses in the series alongside Eddy's brother every time they're around.

Shame they were always completely absent whenever Ed was shown fighting people.

EDIT: Actually, in that Halloween special where he sees everyone as monsters, he runs across them while they're camping out. And he's still too scared of them to try and confront them.

As of now, is figuring out the tiering of Ed, Edd n' Eddy the only issue or is the validity of the calculations still a problem we need to keep discussing?

Right.

As I said above, I favour 9-A to at best 8-C ratings for the Ed boys and those who scale from them. Toon force outrageous feats aside, they have consistently been portrayed as being in the 9-A range.

So: 9-C for Edd and Jimmy for ap with 9-A to 8-C+ dura since they should be comparable. Jimmy is 8-C+ when angered since he harmed Edd. Ed, Eddy, Kevin, Rolf and the Kankers are consistently 9-A to 8-C+.

Dark649 said:
Ed, Eddy, Kevin, Rolf and the Kankers are consistently 9-A to 8-C+.
Don't forget Sarah. She's been portrayed consistently as being stronger than Eddy and a bit below Kevin & Rolf. She's casually demolished large oak trees and can stomp Eddy (who is scared of her when she's angry).

I know, i was referring to the existing profiles. Jonny should scale to Edd and Jimmy since i do not remember him to be dangerous and lastly Eddy's Brother should be maybe at least 9-A to at least 8-C+ as he was playing around/overpowering Eddy.

Jonny has been shown to be capable of effortlessly beating up Eddy (as Captain Melonhead) and he has also faced all of the Kanker sisters once while rescuing Plank.

Then, i'm fine with him scaling to the strong characters. Captain Melonhead was planning to attack the Ed's in the movie, but he was taken out once Eddy brother was down.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I think I know which ones you're talking about. Hilariously, one of them happened when he was a kid. A diaper-age kid.
What in the hell were his parents feeding him?
1) That reminds me, in that clip, baby Ed dropped said house on baby Double D and he only got a minor case of amnesia. That could possibly make Double D more than 9-C right?

2) Also, are we sure those feats can't be counted? I'll admit I am biased for an Ed, Edd n' Eddy upgrade but I'm pretty sure there have been other major upgrades to verses that are in a similar manner as this

1] Edd has still consisent 9-A to 8-C+ dura.

2] Not sure since the tier 7 feat happened in one episode while the others have consistent 9-A to 8-C+ feats, the High 8-C one came from a non-canon episode.

@ Dark649

I was thinking about these upgrades in a similar sense as the TMNT 2012 upgrades but as I think about it, I'm willing to withdraw my point

Back