• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Durability to surviving this explosion?

ZackMoon1234

VS Battles
Image Helper
Dungeon Hunter - Chapter 224

So I was reading this novel and found these lines that can be scaled to the characters durability

He thought about it for a long time. But an answer couldn't be determined. However, he soon realized why.

The world turned bright. He was surrounded by a white magic power. This feeling…

'Get the hell out!'

His instincts warned him.

It was dangerous!

The white light wasn't normal!

But he was already one step too late.

The light spread out for hundreds of kilometres around Greenwich Observatory.

I was also swept up in the explosion.

I didn't move because…I needed to keep the grand dukes here.

There were creatures keeping an eye on the clock tower. They checked many times to confirm that I was still here. It was a situation where I couldn't move. There was a danger that the grand dukes would notice something and escape if I left Greenwich Observatory.

I needed to make the net stronger.

I was still slightly injured from Pandemonium's attack. Now I needed to deceive them.

A risky gamble.

I had installed magic power boosters in Greenwich Observatory to amplify Hope's power. The range of the explosion would double and the destructive power would be stronger. In other words, a great number of demons and creatures would be destroyed right away.

'I need to be more certain.'

The range of Hope couldn't be too narrow. There was also the possibility of escaping through a scroll. If the destructive power wasn't what I imagined then many could survive. So I made a gamble.

It was a requirement when going on an adventure. I evacuated all the major creatures and Yihi returned to the dungeon. The explosion of Hope would only affect me.

Kwaaaaang!

When the explosion happened, I was also on the battlefield.

I was almost at the place where the grand dukes were when the world turned white. My skin started to gradually melt. The grand dukes felt the danger and quickly put up defenses, but the rest vanished in the blink of an eye.

'How great.'

My expression slightly distorted.

Were my calculations wrong?

Even though most of my magic power was restored, the explosive strength of Hope was beyond imagination.

My skin was melting.

Not many would survive in the aftermath of this explosion.

I was closer to Hope than others and felt the effects more strongly.

…It was a little bit dangerous for me.

Back