• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dumbest explanation for powers

Ok I was just looking across some wikis when I stumped on this explanation for super hearing (the picture).
48901A5E-A393-4A8A-ADB5-E5012A943D1E
Because darkness apparently effects hearing; now maybe in context it makes more sense, like they could have been whispering on the other side of a large room, but the explanation just makes it sound like they don't understand the basics of hearing. And that made me wonder what other dumb explanation for Powers are out there.

I've once seen a wiki put some of Flash's abilities like intangibility (phasing) as natural abilities ANY SPEEDSTER FROM ANYWHERE IN FICTION could obtain.

I could only feel like "no lol my speedster OC developed her powers into kinetic energy manipulation (in/from herself) and flowmotion and I'd never force this to fit into her power"

So I think wrong interpretations could also come in

Back