• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dream PSASR2 Roster. (Warning, Many Rules ahead.)

NOTE: I know the game is Poorly Recieved, but I like it more than SM4SH. Just pointing out an opinion.

Once again, Playstation ALL-STARS Round 2 wasn't shown at E3 (Then again, same for SMASH 5, I think?)... "But BMH! What if it was confirmed?" Well, then let's assume R2 is a confirmed sequel. A wider variety of characters are in order aside from the previous roster is in order.

The Rules:

1. Do NOT include characters already mentioned in Battle Royale. Even if it's Old-School Dante, or Cole MacGrath.

2. You may use a character that was already from a used franchise more than once. God of War already did that with both Kratos, and Zeus. On this topic, you can choose as many as you wish AS LONG AS...

3. No two characters should be in the same rivalry for being in the same franchise. Both characters must be from different franchises, and must have multiple connections with each other (Revealing these connections is perfectly optional.).

4. Third Party Characters are allowed only if they had an impact on Playstation's History. (So Mario, Link, even Spider-Man are not allowed for being either Outside First Party Property, or being a character outside of the Gaming industry.)

5. DO NOT PUT IN ANYTHING OBVIOUS (Crash, Spyro, even Dart Feld all apply to this.), in addition, don't put in characters like Captain Blasto, or The Wanderer (JOURNEY) as it ruins the image of either the company in question, somebody who died, etc, a bad name. Being Original is HIGHLY ENCOURAGED on the other hand...

6. Homebrew games are allowed given they aren't parodies of outside characters based on them. e.g. Because of Play.Doujin, Reimu Hakurei (Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil onward.) can be used. Also, the UNDERTALE cast can also be used as a port was just announced recently for a PS platform.

7. You may have as many rivalries as you wish, but the minimum is 3 rivalries.

FINAL: Unless the Visual Novel is localized, and on a Playstation format, it can't be used. That doesn't mean other genre can't be used though. Sorry Masadaverse fans. :(

I'll mention my Perfect 40 on this post. The rest is up to you. Be original, pay attention to both halves of a rivalry to decide carefully on the connections, and have fun if you have to!

Good luck! :)

Here's my Perfect 40 so far...

1. Vibri (VIB-RIBBON) vs Toto-Maru (Project Rap Rabbit.)

2. Ragna the Bloodedge (BlazBlue) vs Heart Aino (ARCANA HEART)

3. Chie Satomura (Persona 4) vs Saki Tsuzura (ARCANA HEART)

4. Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII Anthology) vs Vergil (DEVIL MAY CRY)

5. Quill (Moss) vs Frances (dreams)

6. The Hunter (BLOODBORNE) vs Soul of Cinder (DARK SOULS III)

7: Tigershark (InviZimals) vs Romili Reloaded (THE EYE OF JUDGMENT)

8: Frisk (UNDERTALE) vs Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)

9. Nathan Hale (RESISTANCE) vs Grayson (THE ORDER: 1886)

10. ERC-003 (TOKYO JUNGLE) vs Robbit (Jumping Flash)

11. Uberhero (PATAPON 3) vs Yu Narukami (Persona 4)

12. Buzz (BUZZ!) vs QT3 (Doki Doki Universe)

13. Neptune (NEPTUNIA) vs Kazuya Kiryu (YAKUZA)

14. Noire (NEPTUNIA) vs Marie Korbel (SKULLGIRLS)

15. Jin Kazama (TEKKEN) vs Ryu (STREET FIGHTER)

16. Atoi (TEARAWAY) vs Kutaro (PUPPETEER)

17. Finn (SORCERY) vs Booker DeWitt (BIOSHOCK INFINITE)

18. Boku (Boku no Natsuyasumi) vs Monroe (The unfinished swan)

19. Tag (ModNation Racers) vs Tyler (Motorstorm)

20. Kara (DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN) vs Jodie Holmes (BEYOND: TWO SOULS)

21. Hyde Kido (Under Night IN-BIRTH) vs Noctis Lucis Caelum (FINAL FANTAST XV)

22. Pomeranian (TOKYO JUNGLE) vs BLADEWOLF (METAL GEAR)

23. Annoying Dog (UNDERTALE) vs Kevin Butler (PS Advertising.)

24. Garrett (THIEF) vs Corvo Attano (DISHONORED)

25. Akira Kurusu (PERSONA 5) vs Delsin Rowe (inFAMOUS: Second Son)

26. Wander (SHADOW OF THE COLLOSSUS) vs Haku (UTAWAREMONO)

27. Sora (KINGDOM HEARTS) vs Warrior of Light (FINAL FANTASY)

28. Hero Prinny (DISGAEA) vs Moogle (FINAL FANTASY)

29. Aloy (HORIZON: ZERO DAWN) vs Echo (KILLZONE: SHADOW FALL)

30. Rau Utu (The Mark of Kri) vs Tomba (TOMBA!)

31. Ico (ICO) vs Six (Little Nightmares)

32. Lil & Laarg (Escape Plan) vs Joel & Ellie (THE LAST OF US)

33. Cloud Strife (FINAL FANTASY VII COMPILATION) vs Alundra (ALUNDRA)

34. Johnny Savage (Drawn to DEATH) vs Eddie Riggs (BRUTAL LEGEND)

35. RIG (RIGS: Mechanized Combat League) vs A5081 (VR Playroom.)

36. YoRHa No.2 (Nier Automata) vs Sol Badguy (GUILTY GEAR Xrd)

37. Deacon St. John (DAYS GONE) vs Gabe Logan (SYPHON FILTER)

38. William (NIOH) vs Senua (HELLBLADE: SENUA'S SACRIFICE)

39. Ryu Hayabusa (NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA) vs Strider Hiryu (STRIDER)

40. Abigail "Fetch" Walker (inFAMOUS FIRST LIGHT) vs Velvet Crowe (Tales of Berseria)

Just one more rivalry, and I'm done... As a reminder, you can put your rivalries in the comments section if they apply to all the rules.

UPDATE: Finally done with my list. If anyone still cares, you can make your lists if you wish.

Bump. I seriously believe there are too many NINTENDO fans believing it is the best. The Switch so far is only better than XBOX ONE because of a better Roster of Games. For me, the PS4 has so much potential, it is still doing what it does best, and recently, there is a PSVR game I actually WANT to play; Moss. Can't wait for Under Night IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st], and I still want a ROUND 2...

(No offense to the competition.)

Back