• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Double (SG) vs Melissa (PMTM)

Melissa's destruction ability gets rid of the issue of regen and immortality, but the real question is does Double prefer to abuse range or fight h2h? And does she try to abuse regen?

Well, I looked for some canon lore for her (since I have the game but could never finish the story mode since I succ), and it seems she's more of a manipulator than a fighter, and is usually in a rage, which kinda implies she won't use strategy in a fight if angered, so I'm going for Melissa.

@SD Double is usually only in a rage when someone doesnt do what the Skullgirl or the Trinity wants. She does actually use her regen to its full efficiency a lot, she used it to regen from damage dealt by Annie. She's not partial to range or melee as she has abilities that utilize both.

Hmmm I see, given that:

If she sticks to it 50 / 50 or goes for melee off the bat, then Melissa probably wins via Matter Destruction.

If she uses mostly range, she could possibly try spamming her ranged attacks until she wins, assuming they're pretty big in AoE of course, but before Melissa adapts or else Melissa will probably attempt something similar to the range strategy in Tart Magica.

So still siding with Melissa overall, Weekly stated she is partial.

Back