• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomsday (New 52) vs Final Form Frieza

Well I am not sure who should win. I checked out the calculations of Frieza 1st form and Post Crisis Superman's Attack Potency. I used the difference of 1st form Freiza to final form and what I got was just about equal, with Frieza barely having an edge. But since Doomsday is sometimes shown to be stronger, I just don't know. Doomsday is my favorite Superman villian and Frieza is my favorite Dragon Ball villian, this is a really hard choice for me, but I would have to say tie for now. From what I can see at least in Attack Potency. I would say if anyone, Frieza would win, because he is smart, but Doomsday can just keep coming back.

DeezNuts1102 said:
....what version of frieza are we using? Is it Final Form Frieza in RoF or Z?. If it's Rof then frieza stomps.

yea that's the thing,unless you are atleast universe level+,and you stomp doomsday,doomsday stomps you back.doomsday has only been sucessfully permanently killed by imperix(2-c),and as far as i know freiza can't BFR him,so even if freiza could kill doomsday,that just makes it worse for him.

So, now that i finally got around to reading some DC stuff, i can say something about this match. I think Frieza should win due to range advantage, and the fact that he can fly. But this could actually go either way, since the OP said it's the current version of Doomsday and, as far as i know, that's the one with the virus that kills everything around it. Frieza might lose due to that.

does a KO qualify as a win,or is it a deathbattle? if KO then freiza might win with very high Diff,but if deathbattle,freiza has nothing that can put DD down,freiza can literally put all his power in one beam and DD would still regenrate and be much more dangerous,so yea.if KO then freiza just might 50/50,if death then doomsday 100/100

Wait, if it's the current version, then Frieza would 100% win. The current version got ripped in half and killed by New 52 Superman, who is only large planet level. So...is there anyway Doomsday can really win if it's the current, which means New 52 Version. Or by current does he mean Post Crisis, cause that isn't the current version.

SSJGamer99 said:
Wait, if it's the current version, then Frieza would 100% win. The current version got ripped in half and killed by New 52 Superman, who is only large planet level. So...is there anyway Doomsday can really win if it's the current, which means New 52 Version. Or by current does he mean Post Crisis, cause that isn't the current version.

have to assume it's PC otherwise it's a stomp thread,but then assuming PC doomsday,that's also a stomp match in a way.

Current Doomsday is phisically weaker than Superman, but he has an aura that kills everything that gets close to him. Clark was the only one who could survive 5 minutes near him.

Back