• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomguy Vs Undertale

Scenario is that Doomguy falls into the Underground. He's bloodlusted and will attempt to kill any monster he sees. Likewise, every monster is bloodlusted and will try to kill him on sight. How far does he get? Speed equalized for everyone. Edit: Not counting God tiers, Photoshop Flowey, The Anomoly, Asriel Dreemurr, the Annoying Dog, and obviously not Gaster since he simply can't be used for this, the God tiers obviously stomp Doomguy and I want him to have a shot at winning. Also Frisk and Chara aren't here.

Main Series Doomguy, full arsenal/at peak.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Doomguy

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Undertale

Is this Doomguy or The Doom Slayer? Very distinct difference. If it's Doomguy they have a shot of taking him down eventually. If it's The Doom Slayer he soloes without trying.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Is this Doomguy or The Doom Slayer? Very distinct difference. If it's Doomguy they have a shot of taking him down eventually. If it's The Doom Slayer he soloes without trying.
Doomguy in specific, that's what I linked to, anyways.

Doomguy can't heal from glory kills, but can hit ghosts with his gun and resists getting his soul blasted and possessed so I think he passes most of The Ruins no problem, Nat might do something but Doomguy has guns that shoot way faster than anything in Undertale. They peak at Superhuman while Doomguy has supersonic tier weapons. And fun fact, when you equalize speed weapon projectiles don't get equalized.

Toriel is gonna be a tough one for him because without his speed he gonna have trouble dodging fireball. But once again... guns. Literally no one can do anything about rocket launchers, BFG, etc. The thing is, by the time he gets to the harder parts of the game such as Undyne, he'll really start to show signs of damage and without the Praeter suit to heal him and a lack of medi-packs he really needs to lean on Invulnerability to countine. Lack of healing kinda does him in due to fatgue. But if he was fresh into every match. His guns blitz and demolishes everyone.

Given that frisk has his properties due to monsters being weak to humans and their killing intent and that it's ******* doomguy, I don't think he's going to have trouble killing things. Healing can just be done the normal way, or by not getting hit that often/

Yeah, Doomguy kinda takes it if he can heal. Even Undyne the Undying just gets stalled out by Invulnerability with Sans getting Blitz'd by any gun.

Yes, lost souls can't hurt him with Invul on, and Lost Souls bascially explode destorying the person's soul and then possessing the body. Even without it he can take a bunch of them exploding on him before he goes down.

Wokistan said:
Given that frisk has his properties due to monsters being weak to humans and their killing intent and that it's ******* doomguy, I don't think he's going to have trouble killing things. Healing can just be done the normal way, or by not getting hit that often/
It's true that killing intentions affect how much you damage monsters, but the monsters are just as bloodlusted as Doomguy, and keep in mind that the monsters also effect their stats via intentions.

Doomguy doesn't have the weakness of killing intent mattering though. Given that they had a war with humanity and had literally 0 kills, I'm going to think the poster child for human bloodlust who has things like shotguns, rocket launchers, and BFGS that can't really be dodged are going to fare better, especially considering Doomguy already has resistance to the soul stuff and can also do things like invulnerability, 2 overheals, armor, invis, and quadruple damage.

It was never said they had 0 kills, hell, if they were so massively weaker than the humans in UT, why didn't the humans just kill them rather than locking them Underground?

Anyways, I guess the main problem here is that we need to use Vs. Battles Wiki's character pages for these characters, which, for UT, are kind of ridiculous outside of the God tiers ngl. I won't try to get a rivision or whatever, but am I the only one who has a problem with Asgore and Froggit being placed at the same AP?

RinneItachi said:
It was never said they had 0 kills, hell, if they were so massively weaker than the humans in UT, why didn't the humans just kill them rather than locking them Underground?
It was, actually. The locking then in the ground was part of a peace treaty iirc because humans arent inherently genocidal. I can grab that scene tomorrow because it's one of a few things i distinctlyIremember.

RinneItachi said:
Anyways, I guess the main problem here is that we need to use Vs. Battles Wiki's character pages for these characters, which, for UT, are kind of ridiculous outside of the God tiers ngl. I won't try to get a rivision or whatever, but am I the only one who has a problem with Asgore and Froggit being placed at the same AP?
You aren't, but Read this Post whined about the STATs enough to get the mods to overlook it.

Wokistan said:
RinneItachi said:
It was, actually. The locking then in the ground was part of a peace treaty iirc because humans arent inherently genocidal. I can grab that scene tomorrow because it's one of a few things i distinctlyIremember.
I'd be happy if you did cause I don't remember that at all. I don't remember them ever forming a peace treaty most of all, and as far as I'm aware, the humans would be much happier just wiping the monsters out. They attacked the monsters cause they feared the monsters ability of absorbing souls and gaining ridiculous increases in power, if these humans are supposed to be based on irl humans in terms of personality and mindset, I really wouldn't be surprised if they would just wipe out monsters, cause if there was an intelligent spieces threatening the survival of humanity irl, humanity would be fine with wiping them out. The monsters would never agree to being locked Underground either, and it's also heavily implied that they were forced Underground completely against their will. Besides, if they agreed to being locked Underground, why would they desperately be trying to leave it and making humanity out as evil for locking them down there if they agreed to it in the first place? Also, locking the monsters Underground means that they would be forcing monsters to live under a mountain for who knows how long until they just die, that's worse than one side just being wiped out in a war imo.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
RinneItachi said:
You aren't, but Read this Post whined about the STATs enough to get the mods to overlook it.
Oof.

Froggit and Asgore are not at the same level. That's like saying that Thanos is at the same level as [insert marvel 4-B]. Being on the same tier does not mean you are equally powerful, at all.

Anyways, Asgore uses the souls and stomps.

No, Asgore gets blitzed and stomped via BFG, Rocket Launcher, or Gatling Gun.

Soul manipulation can't one-shot Doomguy he can tank them pretty comfortably.

Asgore didn't absorb the souls when Frisk genocided all of the underground, why is Doomguy different? He kept himself cut off from the rest of underground, and nothing here will change that.

And no he isn't cut off. He was just watering his flowers. He goes there to be Santa, he isn't cut off at all.

He literally had no clue about the child killing so many people until that kid was literally right in front of him. Also this hypothetical Asgore would be a God Tier character akin to Omega Flowey and would not be a part of this match up as set up in the OP.

GreyFang82 said:

Uh, speed equal dude.

Yeah so I'm lazy and forgot but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOC2MdcKN4M

One of the glyphs says "Not a single SOUL was taken, and countless monsters were turned to dust..."

So yeah nobody killed a human the whole time

I mean, the monsters don't take Frisk's soul when they die. We see it break to pieces. Same thing could've happened during the war.

There's also the matter that Gerson was called "the toughest monster around" by undyne just for having ''survived'' the war. That doesn't exactly imply the monsters had much of a chance

This is basically DOOM but with the Undertale characters. I mean Doomguy is used to fighting tons of enemies at once. With his items, things like Rocket Launcher is useful due to its explosion range. He also doesn't mind killing demons, he'll probably do the same here. Health packs can heal him, and soul sphere not only fully heals him, but doubles it.

The Wright Way said:
GreyFang82 said:

Uh, speed equal dude.
Speed Equalize only does so with Combat & Movement Speed, Attack / Weapon speed is not equalized in these kinds of matches. So Doomguy is punching and moving at Asgore's speed but his guns are blitzing everyone.

I'm pretty sure that's blatantly wrong, otherwise Dragon Ball projectiles would be blitzing their opponents

Dragon ball characters can dodge their own projectiles so when speed is Equal it stays that way. However 9-C that are normal humans can't dodge their own supersonic bullets so when speed is equalized both that character and the opponent can't dodge the bullet.

GreyFang82 said:
But if I'm wrong I'm willing to apologize
Sorry for being a little slow to respond, but I'm also equalizing weapon/bullet speed for the most part. He can still use weapons, and they won't be easy to dodge for the monsters, but they can dodge them nonetheless, if they couldn't, most of the monsters wouldn't even give the slightest challenge.

Back