• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Donw Grade for Vegeta Durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegeta SSGSS can't even survive Earth exploding so in both Film and Anime/Manga... so why he have in SSGSS Likely at least Multi-Galaxy level Durability.???

He didn't die in the DBS RoF arc iirc, and even if he did, it was because the lack of oxygen, not because of the explosion itself, also it's not just a "planet level" explosion, DB characters can control the AoE of their attacks, that's why they can shot High 4-C blast that only destroys mountains. Vegeta's Durability should stay the same.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
Shanks of the red haired pirates said:
Didn't he just die because he cannot breathe in the vacuum of space?
As I know he died cos of the explosion. as many other characters like Trunks and Gotens, Android #18 etc
[destroy Earth DBS]

same chracters Bulma comfirm that Vegeta died in explosion.
They hinted about it being because of the lack of oxygen, that's why Whis said that Freezer has the ability to breathe in space.

And Bulma cannot feel Ki, so she cannot confirm it by any means.

Alexcar3000 said:
HYPERGODZILLA said:
As I know he died cos of the explosion. as many other characters like Trunks and Gotens, Android #18 etc
[destroy Earth DBS]

They hinted about it being because of the lack of oxygen, that's why Whis said that Freezer has the ability to breathe in space.
And Bulma cannot feel Ki, so she cannot confirm it by any means.
Frieza survive cos he can survive planets exploding for example in Namek explosion.

But not even Goku SS in Frieza saga can do that, he needs to scape from the planet explosion.

Not even in Buu saga Gohan, Trunks and Goten can survive Earth Exploding cos of Buu Vanishing Ball.

Not even saiyans can survive Planet Vegeta explosion when Frieza destroyed it.

also happen in movies and in DB GT where Picollo died in earth explosion. and other character like Goku scape from the planet before that.

Goku died in Kaios planet explosion cos of Semi-Perfect Cell ( explosion stated enough strong to destroy Earth)

I need to see how Vegeta died and the context behind it.
Please do that. My arguments are solid:

All Saiyans died in Planets Vegeta Explosion.

Goku have to scape from Namek Explosion also with other characters.

Not even in Buu saga Full Power Gohan, Trunks and Goten can survive Earth Exploding cos of Buu Vanishing Ball.. Goku and Vegeta needs to scape from that.

Also in Movies

In OVA Plan to Eradicate All Saiyans Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan and Piccolo needs to scape from that planet exploding.

in DB GT

All characters need to scape from Earth before explodes, Piccolo died in that explosion.

When a planet is destroyed in whole series cos of a villain etc any alien, animal, android etc in that planet can survive that.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
Alexcar3000 said:
HYPERGODZILLA said:
[destroy Earth DBS]

They hinted about it being because of the lack of oxygen, that's why Whis said that Freezer has the ability to breathe in space.And Bulma cannot feel Ki, so she cannot confirm it by any means.
Frieza survive cos he can survive planets exploding for example in Namek explosion.
But not even Goku SS in Frieza saga can do that, he needs to scape from the planet explosion.

Not even in Buu saga Gohan, Trunks and Goten can survive Earth Exploding cos of Buu Vanishing Ball.

also happen in movies and in DB GT where Picollo died in earth explosion. and other character like Goku scape from the planet before that.

Goku died in Kaios planet explosion cos of Semi-Perfect Cell ( explosion stated enough strong to destroy Earth)
1.- Freezer did survive, but that's not his special trait.

2.- If Goku couldn't survive a planet explosion, then Freezer would have stomped him if Freezer can casually make Low 4-C attacks with a finger.

3.- They were unconscious, therefore they couldn't amp their body with Ki.

4.- They likely died because of the lack of oxygen.

5.- Non-canon, and he wanted to sacrifice himself, so he likely lowered his Ki.

6.- Said explosion stated it was capable of destroying Earth yes, but that was not just "planet level" someone made a calc for that before.

Alexcar3000 said:
HYPERGODZILLA said:
Alexcar3000 said:
HYPERGODZILLA said:
[destroy Earth DBS]

They hinted about it being because of the lack of oxygen, that's why Whis said that Freezer has the ability to breathe in space.And Bulma cannot feel Ki, so she cannot confirm it by any means.

1.- Freezer did survive, but that's not his special trait.
2.- If Goku couldn't survive a planet explosion, then Freezer would have stomped him if Freezer can casually make Low 4-C attacks with a finger.

3.- They were unconscious, therefore they couldn't amp their body with Ki.

4.- They likely died because of the lack of oxygen.

5.- Non-canon, and he wanted to sacrifice himself, so he likely lowered his Ki.

6.- Said explosion was still not just "planet level"

6.- Said explosion stated it was capable of destroying Earth yes, but that was not just "planet level" someone made a calc for that before.
Also I forgot to mention Android #16 said to had a internal-Bomb, made to kill Goku, stated enough strong to destroy Earth.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
Also I forgot to mention Android #16 said to had a internal-Bomb, made to kill Goku, stated enough strong to destroy Earth.
Dr.Gero didn't know about Namek when he made #16, so he likely tought that would kill him, as the last time before Namek was the saiyan saga, in which the characters were planet level threats.

Alexcar3000 said:
HYPERGODZILLA said:
Dr.Gero didn't know about Namek when he made #16, so he likely tought that would kill him.
For example As for point 3 you ae right Full Powr Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Piccolo were unconscious but Goku and Vegeta no. also they were transfromed into SS. Goku can also turn into SS3 and Vegeta SS2.

[Buu destroyed Earth.]

Friezas small star feat is pretty inconsistent since Goku was shocked by kid buu producing enough energy to destroy the earth 10 times over...just mentioning that...
10 x over was dub only iirc

HYPERGODZILLA said:
For example As for point 3 you ae right Full Powr Gohan, Goten, Trunks were unconscious but Gaoku and Vegeta no. also they were transfromed into SS. Goku can also turn into SS3 and Vegeta SS2.

[Buu destroyed Earth.]
They cannot survive in space (not for a long time, but they can still somehow hold their breath long enough to have a battle in it, apparently)... it wasn't because it was a planet busting+ blast (Toriyama plz).

Friezas small star feat is pretty inconsistent since Goku was shocked by kid buu producing enough energy to destroy the earth 10 times over...just mentioning that...
It's consistent if Vegeta can do this (sorry if it's in spanish, I couldn't find it in english), and remember that Namek is bigger than the Earth.

Alexcar3000 said:
HYPERGODZILLA said:
For example As for point 3 you ae right Full Powr Gohan, Goten, Trunks were unconscious but Gaoku and Vegeta no. also they were transfromed into SS. Goku can also turn into SS3 and Vegeta SS2.

[Buu destroyed Earth.]
They cannot survive in space (not for a long time, but they can still somehow hold their breath long enough to have a battle in it, apparently)... it wasn't because it was a planet busting+ blast (Toriyama plz).
But there is nothing that specifically shows (feat) that Goku, Vegeta, etc can survive a planet exploding, But then died cos of Vaccum of Space.

The only arguments I see is that they died cos of not breath in space.

But as I said I don't see Gohan, Trunks, Goten, Piccolo drowning in space.

They simple disapear with the planet explosion.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
But there is nothing that specifically shows (feat) that Goku, Vegeta, etc can survive a planet exploding, But then died cos of Vaccum of Space.

The only arguments I see is that they died cos of not breath in space.

But as I said I don't see Gohan, Trunks, Goten, Piccolo drowning in space.

They simple disapear with the planet explosion.
If the weakest Form of Frieza can make Low 4-C attacks with a finger, and SSJ Goku dies by 5-B attacks, then explain why he can no-sell Final Form Freezer's attacks?

Alexcar3000 said:
It's consistent if Vegeta can do this (sorry if it's in spanish, I couldn't find it in english), and remember that Namek is bigger than the Earth.
That is Anime filler

in Manga only happens this

[[1]]

[[2]]

[[3]]

[[4]]

Alexcar3000 said:
No need to apologize, it's the best dub out there.

This is a moot thread almost downright downplay.Vegeta didnt die because of earth`s explosion he died because sayains cant survive in space.How many times as this already been explained?Based on previous feats its clearly illogical to assume vegeta at that stage of power cant survive a single planet exploding when characters have been threathening to destroy the planet since the sayain saga.

What people are trying to say is that Saiyans cannot survive indefinitely in the vacuum of space. If they did, then their enemies can't use that tactic at all. Frieza would literally have no way to defeat Goku if Goku was somehow wished by somebody to breathe in the vacuum of space or something else.

Celestial Pegasus said:
This is a moot thread almost downright downplay.Vegeta didnt die because of earth`s explosion he died because sayains cant survive in space.How many times as this already been explained?Based on previous feats its clearly illogical to assume vegeta at that stage of power cant survive a single planet exploding when characters have been threathening to destroy the planet since the sayain saga.
I know, but instead of just saying "stop it, it's downplaying" I'm trying to convince him with valid explanations so he understands why is it a downplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back