• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does the hogyoku give Aizen reactive Eevolutionn?

I was wondering if Aizen has reactive evolution due to the hogyoku continuously transforming his body to the next stage during the arrancar arc.

Can anyone confirm for me whether this means he has got reactive evolution or not.

Yes, that is the reason, after all, he hasnt displayed any of it after being separated from it.

^ It was never shown, said or hinted that Aizen seperated from the Hogyoku. We can't assume and say that he doesn't have it. After all even when he was defeated, the Hogyoku was never shown to be taken away.

^if you want a hint, the fact that it was said that he had been "rejected" from it when Mugetsu happened and that he doesnt have it in the chest afterwards. Tho, it was never explained what happened to the hogyoku.

^ Can you explain, how does the Hogyoku "rejecting" him means that he doesn't have it? Last time I checked after Mugetsu he still haves it on his chest, and it was the reason that he fused with his zanpakutou and its powers, before he was sealed with the Hogyoku still in him. [1]

That was the last time we saw it, afterwards his chest is cover by black ropes for us to know.

^ rejecting = not giving him powers = no ssj4butterflymonsterAizen = not more evolutions (tho his reiatsu did grow iirc).

But OP asked if the hogyoku was the reason for his evolutive powers, do you agree on that so we dont have to go offtopic?

So, you admitted to be wrong. Thanks. My point didn't change, keep changing the subject if you want. I was just correcting you, not arguing about it. Also, current Aizen is stronger than monster Aizen, transforming will only make him stronger.

I'm sure Aizen still has the Hogyōku at the end of the manga. Or else, how could he regenerate his arm that Yhwach and took off? Although, I don't remember Aizen having reactive evolution. Wasn't he getting wrecked by Dangai Ichigo? I don't remember him evolving against Ichigo. Or was it when he went through different transformations during the fight? Can someone please remind me?

Back