• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does Hadou gods have plot manipulation?

I was just going through the shinza banshou explanation page, since i like procastinating, when i came across this.
万象、己が脚本に踊る演者にすぎぬと断じた通り、並行宇宙の配列すら自在に操る彼にとって、事象の時系列な ど意味は無い。

The Hadou God is the meta-scenario writer of the setting.

Doesn't this grant a plot manipulation or something to hado gods?

No, because that line is metaphorical (like most of the lines talking about "the script").

I was just going through the shinza banshou explanation page, since i like procastinating, when i came across this.

Yes they do, someone like mercurius do anyway.

I mean be called everyone in existence actors playing their part in his script

No they are not metaphors the reason mercurius kept resetting the multiverse every time he beats Reinhard is cause his script did not achieve the desired result which is to turn Marie into a hadou god since she can't take the throne as a godou god so basically he kept up writing different scenarios to see the one that will change her existence from transcendence to emanation

What you are saying actually confirm the idea of it not being litteral.
What Merc is doing with his law isn't much different from what a time traveller would do.

Except he said he was the one writing the script and the plan
I know that yeah, that is part of the metaphor tho.

If he truly had plot manip and decided on things as a script, he would get what he wants in no time and wouldn't need to involve himself.
Tho the possibly is here for this reason.

Last edited:

Just like a metaphor.

I know that yeah, that is part of the metaphor tho.

If he truly had plot manip and decided on things as a script, he would get what he wants in no time and wouldn't need to involve himself.
Tho the possibly is here for this reason.
Did you maybe think the reason he could not get what he wants is cause he can't write plot for those on aztiluth level? Cause from what I know the quote about him writing plot on two different route was when ren and Reinhard are about to reach aztiluth.
Basically till that point he writes everything that will happen.
I mean shirou has the feeling of deja vu cause of mercurius (I mean he knows what is about to happen before it does cause of mercurius)

I mean his quote about all of creation being a stage he prepared for a goddess and ren, LDOs and Reinhard are just actors acting the script is not metaphorical in any sense

Yes just got home, let me get a little rest, gather my thoughts and I will be back to the other shinza thread going on.
Later✌

Back