• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is there any way Doctor can win?

•Soul manipulation? Arceus existed before the concept of spirit/souls.

•Reality Warping/Magic? Arceus is far superior and can causally stomp the beings who created reality.

•Time travel? Arceus created the concept of time and is acausal.

•Energy blasts? The plates exist and energy manipulation is trash at tier 2.

Doctor Fate throws a meteor at him.

/thread.

(seriously though, i'd give it to Doctor Fate for more consistently fighting beings of Multiversal level and winning.)

Again number of feats mean nothing when it comes to stats. And based on his file nothing he has is anything new to Arceus....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Again number of feats mean nothing when it comes to stats. And based on his file nothing he has is anything new to Arceus....
Tbh, how does Doctor even bypass Arceus' passive Omnipotent ability? Which allows Arceus to negate resistances, gain precognition, regenerate between blows, and attack non-corporeal opponents. This might be a stomp.

Arceus created concepts themselves, has great control over space-time, literally can forsee the future due to precog, etc. This is a massive stomp in Arceus' favor.

As in the entire Pre-Crisis Multiverse? Because the Pre-Crisis multiverse was infinite, and that's a pretty OP feat for him if he did.

So how big is his Multiverse? is there a scale? Is it a seperate Multiverse to DC, or just an old continuity?

It doesnt matter if the multiverse is infinite because that would mean 2-A, which is banned in this matchup. Unless Fate needs an upgrade of course.

I know, i'm just asking how powerful Fate is, because if he was upgraded to 2-A this entire thread would be pointless.

So does Chaos's influence reach beyond the DC Multiverse then?

Apparently Doctor Fate has 2-A feats from what I've read, so this thread should be closed and make an update...

But if in the end Doctor Fate turns out not to be 2-A then I vote for Arceus for above reasons.

Back