• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
no more breathing its blood time!!!!!
Phantom Blood Dio Brando is used and is High 8-C (4 Tons)
Muzan is At Least High 8-C (Probably baseline/2 Tons)
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place in an infinite night dimension

Gonna jump in but I'm not following until Dio has an answer for this:

It makes the match a Stomp in Muzan's favor.
Haven't seen a single time where KnY's battle spirit thing actually worked in a versus match unless the character is pathetic as hell. Some people also say that the internal bleeding and external laceration comes from Muzan's control over his demons specifically hence we have only seen him and no other character in the series demonstrate that ability.

Oh wow you commented right when I was about to comment.

Why should that effect Dio
Dio doesn't have resistance to Limited Fear Manipulation & Paralysis Inducement. It'd go like this:

Match starts ---> Muzan's Passive Aura happens ---> Dio can't do anything to fight back or win ---> Muzan wins.

Haven't seen a single time where KnY's battle spirit thing actually worked in a versus match unless the character is pathetic as hell. I've also seen many say that the internal bleeding and external laceration comes from Muzan's control over his demons specifically hence we have only seen him and no other character in the series demonstrate that ability.
I agree with this. Make a Content Revision Thread.

Dio doesn't have resistance to Limited Fear Manipulation & Paralysis Inducement. It'd go like this:

Match starts ---> Muzan's Passive Aura happens ---> Dio can't do anything to fight back or win ---> Muzan wins.

Apparently, battle spirit isn't something exclusive to certain characters in the verse. Literally everyone, even infants, have their own battle spirit however small it is. If we apply verse equalization, Dio and most Stand Users will have a ton of battle spirit.

I agree with this. Make a Content Revision Thread.
Can you prove that this really works on people other than the demons that Muzan has given blood to? Akaza has to be afraid of Muzan because Muzan is his master.
Also, would a character with a will like dio really be afraid of banana's aura? And dio can stop time directly.

It's Phantom Blood Dio. He can't stop Time.

Can you prove that this really works on people other than the demons that Muzan has given blood to? Akaza has to be afraid of Muzan because Muzan is his master.
No, I can't. Muzan & Demon Slayer characters just have it for some reason. I can't even find a Content Revision Thread or justification for it's existence in any Demon Slayer Thread.

No, I can't. Muzan & Demon Slayer characters just have it for some reason. I can't even find a Content Revision Thread or justification for it's existence in any Demon Slayer Thread.
I feel like it should be brought up on why DS character have it and how it works and also when it was shown

Back