• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Royal Knights

Scans are already in page tbh

Scans are already in page tbh
No they are not. Otherwhise i wouldn't have asked.

No they are not. Otherwhise i wouldn't have asked.
Unaffected by constant resets on the timeline, exist in the Kernel, within the Yggdrasil System completely transcending the entirety of the New Digital World[1], an its system of causality[2], which consists of three layers or Terminals, Ulud Terminal which governs the Past, Versandi Terminal which governs the present and Skuld Terminal which governs the Future meaning that Kernel inhabitants exist completely above the past, present and future.

It's there tho, the timeline reset one is not linked but it was them being unaffected by the reset in cyber sleuth (Alphamon comes and talks to you after the reset about the events) and the reset in Tri.

Unaffected by constant resets on the timeline, exist in the Kernel, within the Yggdrasil System completely transcending the entirety of the New Digital World[1], an its system of causality[2], which consists of three layers or Terminals, Ulud Terminal which governs the Past, Versandi Terminal which governs the present and Skuld Terminal which governs the Future meaning that Kernel inhabitants exist completely above the past, present and future.

It's there tho, the timeline reset one is not linked but it was them being unaffected by the reset in cyber sleuth (Alphamon comes and talks to you after the reset about the events) and the reset in Tri.
It's said but there are no scans to prove it.

Scans are literally linked there....
transcending the entirety of the New Digital World and
system of causality are the only ones with scans. And not enough to prove the claim. There are no scans of how they survived the Reboot in Tri or the causality reset in cyber sleuth. This site is ass.

system of causality are the only ones with scans. And not enough to prove the claim.
Pretty sure that one qualifies for type 4.
There are 5 types.
There are no scans of how they survived the Reboot in Tri or the causality reset in cyber sleuth.
Because we saw them unaffected later, how was never said, they just did. Blame Bandai and Toei for not saying.
This site is ass.
Language plz.

system of causality are the only ones with scans. And not enough to prove the claim. There are no scans of how they survived the Reboot in Tri or the causality reset in cyber sleuth. This site is ass.
Theres no explanation as to why Greymon can breathe fire. Things can just happen

Pretty sure that one qualifies for type 4.
There are 5 types.

Cool i want the scans that prove they have it. Not just written words on a page.
Because we saw them unaffected later, how was never said, they just did. Blame Bandai and Toei for not saying.
Again, provide the scans. I see no scans on the page just unfounded claims. You say they have Acausality and fail to provide the scans that prove it that they have it.

Cool i want the scans that prove they have it. Not just written words on a page.

Again, provide the scans. I see no scans on the page just unfounded claims. You say they have Acausality and fail to provide the scans that prove it that they have it.
Do you know those blue words are called hyperlinks? And by clicking them you can be redirected to a site to see the scans?

Last edited:
Back