• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Royal Knight and Demon Lord Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
In Cyber Sleuth Takumi and the gang fight the royal knights one by one. Shouldn't the Cyber Sleuth Royal Knights be upgraded to Tier 2-A since they manage to hold their own against Alphamon, Omnimon/Omegamon, Gaiomon, and Takumi's team. The royal knights are shown to be near equals in power with some being slightly stronger than others. You defeat Leopardmon literally right before you go to fight the Mother Eater. The only ones I see getting a huge power boost before the fight except Arata who just had to beat knightmon and digivolve his Infermon into Diaboromon.

As for the demon lords, Mirei during the Dianamon quests states that the demon lords are a multiversal balance and that their power is spread throughout all the multiverses. I will try to find a video or something to show this quote later.

I was wondering about this myself, but I'm curious as to whether or not this is game mechanics or not (I don't have the game) but if it's in the story I can't refute it.

That said, Alphamon is literally the deterrent force to the another Knights, so he should be significantly above any of them.

As for the Demon Lords, I kind of want to know how canon that DLC is before we make a decision.

well crusadermon and leopardmon showed no fear in fighting omnimon. In fact they were sure they could win. Omnimon is also 2-A. Plus Dynasmon was fast enough to react and deflect omnimon's sword swing.

I was saving this for later so that Aizen wouldn't get annoyed with all the Digimon threads, but since this is already here I might as well post the scans Executor N0 sent me. If im not mistaken, they'll directly scale to Takumi & pals, Omegamon and Alphamon, The Mother Eater, and maybe the Royal Knights and SGDL.

Executor N0 said:
"Darkanine" I realized that you have doubts about the actual position of the Eaters relative dimensions, and I apologize for not appear in the Wiki recently, the reason is that I am analyzing the "Booklet Chronicle" and other information about the Period X search interesting exploits (I can already say that a lot can be updated).
The information that I can say is apparently yes, the Eaters exist in "High Dimensions" that exist beyond the infinite multiverse.

They naturally touch on things get information (Data) and send them to a "higher dimension" where they came from.

In the general they exist in a higher dimension than just Yggdrasil, at least in the Cyber Sleuth period, can detect.

Apparently they seem to exist in every dimensions (at least those that are classified as "Higher Dimensions" conventional. When Mother Eater was created suedo no longer used the term High Dimensional but Ultra Dimensional ).

Out of curiosity, Yggdrasil can still affect all Eaters simultaneously and reformats them.
I don't know the full context behind some of these scans, but "Ultradiminsional" Mother Eater is quite exiting, especially due to how Suedo implies that its far above the "High Dimensions". Possibly Low 1-C Digimon? Maybe.

On the upgrades you proposed, if Dynasmon reacted to Omegamon, then I'd reckon that at the very least Ulforceveedramon, Leopardmon and Dynasmon would scale to them in speed. Though if you fight Leopardmon, then it would logically scale to everyone of them in terms of power too, since he is the weakest Royal Knight.

About the SGDL, the question if they scale is a bit more complicated. If they are a multiversal consent, then that might imply the DLC is canon. I really just don't know. I'll think on it later.

Well in Cyber Sleuth Leopardmon states he is the strongest royal knight. But it could be a boast as alphamon and omnimon seemed more concerned with Examon than him. I agree that the royal knights should scale though.

also I'm about to do the Mother Eater page. afterward could you add the source links since those always give me problems for some reason?

Bump.

If the Eaters are "Ultradimensional", which was described as being above the "Higher Dimensions", wouldn't this imply at least 6-Dimensional existence, possibly higher?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well in Cyber Sleuth Leopardmon states he is the strongest royal knight. But it could be a boast as alphamon and omnimon seemed more concerned with Examon than him. I agree that the royal knights should scale though.
Not exactly a boast ... Duftmon was theoretically the most powerful of RK's as he said , maybe not counting on Alpha to be a surprise for own Duftmon. But that was because he was absorbing the "Digital Waves", when Nokia led a mission to end the "Digital Waves" the source of power Duftmon was disabled and he was losing that extra power.

And just to not cause confusion with possible translation errors, I went to check the original speech about "Ultradimensional" of Eaters, and it seems that everything is correct, apparently some dictionaries regard the translation - ÞÂർí Õàâ - as "hyperdimensional" , but I do not think that is something that changes anything about the statement.

Well, Hyperdimensional refers to being beyond 3-D confines, but ist particularly specific about it. It could be as low as 4-D (2-C) to 5-D (2-A) to even higher.

I agree, I also agree with the Demon Lords getting upgraded since they're a multiversal constant and have more or less been consistently depicted at or stronger then the Knight. What I wonder is what they'll be upgraded too. Suedo strongly implied the "Ultradimensional" where above the "Higher Dimensions", so I guess "At least High 2-A, possibly Low 1-C" could work.

I believe the SGDL should not be updated in the same way that the RK.

In Cyber Sleuth and Savers Another Mission, we came to the conclusion that what we saw in the Digimon franchise were avatars of real SGDL. Generally speaking,the power of real SGDL are constantly divided by infinity, spread over all worlds waiting for the death of one of his avatars to serve as a basis for a new avatar (This new avatar, in addition to the powers of this world will have the Lord Demon's powers was defeated and if that Demon Lord has absorbed powers, these powers remained with him, an example was Barbamon which absorbed the powers of Ulforce V-Dramon in Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode and even after rebirth he remained with these powers, so required the help of Takumi to recover the stolen power).

I think the most logical thing to do is:

Make PowerScalling with the Royal Knights and Takumi directing Avatars and adding to profiles a part of the real "Seven Great Demons Lords" real, they are infinitely superior to avatars.

But I do believe that the main that should be added is not power, but the HAX immortality of the Seven Great Demon Lords. Regarding avatars, they only have the assurance of rebirth, but the power that created them (The Real sins) will be eternal as long as there some be some kind of sin. That is, to defeat the true SGDL is necessary to exterminate the sin of all living beings, even your opponent. Finally, on the "Lucemon FDM" real, I think you should maintain a PowerScalling with "God" by the statement from your profile ". Its power exceeds that of Ultimates, and is said to rival that of the existence called GOD as well"

Alright, but do you agree with the Royal Knights upgrade. I kinda got lost in your explaination lol. My brain couldn't comprehend all thatXD

I forgot about that .... Of course, PowerScalling between the Royal Knights makes sense to me, even if there are differences between them would have to be an infinite difference to remove them from PowerScalling with Omegamon Alphamon and also they are constantly disagreeing with each other's ideas and end up fighting to guarantee them, so ... I agree with the Upgrade.

Given the use of the term "ultradimensional" and making it seem greater than "superdimensional", I agree with Dark on the "At least High 2-A, possibly Low 1-C".

I'd rather bring a staff member in here instead of jumping to any conclusions. The last thing we need is a giant argument over Digimon tiering (since this literally affects every top-tier of the verse).

@Reppu.

Agreed.

@Executor N0

So I guess it wouldn't scale to the SGDL then? I uh, couldn't really follow what you said, but since you know a lot more about this stuff then me, I'll take your word for it

What I meant is that the upgrade to the Royal Knights would be different to the real SGDL. In relation to the avatars, the upgrade must be the same, but they are the power of real that were scattered across all worlds (Divided minimally by infinite considering that each focus of power is isolated and equivalent to await the death of another avatar) then the real SGDL should be infinitely more powerful than their avatars.

Alright. So is their only one "real" Demon Lord or is their "real" demon lords for every member of the SGDL?

Scaling the knights from fights is fine, but:

you need to show me that ultra dimensional isn't just an implication of greater 5D power than higher dimensional.

There is a real SGDL for each member of SGDL we saw in the franchise, but we never saw the real, what we see so far are only their avatars.

Each real SGDL is like the embodiment of sin he represents, and his power is divided by all the worlds as the basis for their avatars.

To explain: There is a real FDM Lucemon, which is the incarnation of Pride, this digimon had part of their divided power in all worlds creating their avatars when an avatar is killed (Frontier) then their powers are sent to another world serving base for a new avatar (Savers).

This happens for every existing SGDL: Lilithmon, Belphemon, Leviamon, Beelzebumon, Demon, Barbamon and of course Lucemon.

@Excutor

Thanks, thats what I assumed but I wanted to be positive.

@Alaka

Well, they mention moving to higher dimensions from time to time (like here), so Ultradimensional suddenly being just stronger 5-D power seems like a massive inconsistency. Plus if it means anything, it was described as being Hyperdimensional in the original script.

Well ... not really have many explanations of what exactly is "Ultra Dimensional" from the suedo, just know that is the dimension where Eaters come.According to his explanation must be more than one higher dimension that are related to the Eaters (In the third image seen he talking plural regarding high dimensional posing as if there was more than one dimension beyond multiverse), then at least one of these dimensions would be 5D and the another 6D ( Considering of course, the minimum number of higher dimensions beyond the Multiverse). Really we do not know the limit of the multidimensional space scale in the Digiverse, apparently Kyoko (Alphamon) had plans to explain it to Takumi , but decided to leave the explanations to the simplest terms and spoke only about the parallel worlds and did not pass it.

And I'll check with a friend who has the image part that you mentioned Darkanine In japanese , the original version apparently it is also mentioned the Ultra/hyperdimensional of Eaters.

Hmm...not really sure on this. 2-A Royal Knights in Cyber Sleuth seems legitimate, but a lot of the higher dimensional stuff is incredibly unclear and doesn't give us a lot to work with. Sending data to a higher dimension doesn't necessarily mean you exist in said dimension.

The core existing in a higher dimension could definitely be legit, but that's only if it was not at all affected by anything in the lower dimensions.

The line referencing removal from every dimension seems to pretty obviously be using it as another term for universes/planes of reality, as otherwise it does not make sense, in context.

The "Ultra-dimensional" thing is kind of a meaningless throwaway line without context.

That said, I see no problem with stuff like 5-D Drasil, but assuming higher than that based on gobeldygook isn't the way I'd like to go.

So can i upgrade the royal knights according to this? But I'll just not add the 1-C part to them.

So let me get this straight.

2-A Royal Knights and SGDL (but only their true forms)

High 2-A Drasil, Victory Greymon/Zeed Garurumon (they were created to defeat Drasil if she went haywire)

High 2-A Takumi and Mother Eater (Mother Eater fused with Drasil and Takumi defeated the Mother Eater)

Maybe High 2-A for Alphamon, Omegamon and all of the Digimon who chipped in to defeat the Mother Eater (Samudramon/Gaioumon, Diaboromon, HiAndromon, Rosemon, Megagargomon)

God and Zeed would be solid High 2-As, or maybe "At least High 2-A"

Am I missing anything?

Well we know the royal knights are since everyone agrees with them. But I think the Lore portion of the SGDL will be upgraded as well. I don't know about anyone else. btw I cannot edit Gallantmon so that's a problem.

That should be all of them, expect Gallantmon.

Which reminds me, would it also scale to ChaosGallantmo? He's more or less just a evil version of Gallantmon. I don't know if he's a boss in Cyber Sleuth but he is usable. I don't think it'll scale to Megidramon though, since he isn't present in Cyber Sleuth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back