• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon question

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Clockmo

This fella. Many digimon have received this guy's abilities.

Well, about inherited skills, this is my question, do the people who get the abilities get also the range, AP and speed of the inherited?

No one gets Chronomon's abilites tho. Only Grimmon gets Chrono DSR. But to answer, no. They just get the move and potency. Unless it's something like Darkness Zone or Horn Blade, the range is reduced the the inheritor's normal range.

Interesting.

If digimon are data, and an evolved form is the base + more data, do you know why that is like that?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
No one gets Chronomon's abilites tho. Only Grimmon gets Chrono DSR. But to answer, no. They just get the move and potency. Unless it's something like Darkness Zone or Horn Blade, the range is reduced the the inheritor's normal range.
Omg. I was referring to Clockmon. lol.

PaChi2 said:
Interesting.

If digimon are data, and an evolved form is the base + more data, do you know why that is like that?
From a pure tiering reason, we would have too many Low 2-C Ultimates and Megas. That is like a big no.

@Dragon

Well, I can understand that. But did I say anything wrong?

Can I ask more questions?

Do we assume that MaloMyotismon has the abilities of the other Myotismon Mega whose name for some reason I cannot recall? Oh yeah, VenomMyotismon.

Just helping on Clockmon, it's basically the same reason we did not put Megadramon as Low 2-C for being said to be able to destroy the Network.

About the evolutions of Vandemon, the answer is no. Venon Vandemon and Belial Vandemon pursued completely different evolutionary pursuits (one sought brute force and the other sought intelligence) then relating the two would be difficult. Unless of course it is a Belial Vandemon that evolved from a Venon Vandemon or a Belial Vandemon that evolved from a Vandemon who had already evolved into Venon Vandemon.

I thought that Belial's evolution granted him more power than what VenonVandemon could achieve. And well, if we are talking about Adventures!Vandemon, then he'd have the abilities of Venom since... well, he first evolved into Venon and then to Belial. Right?

Unlike Venom Vamdemon, which lost its intelligence by seeking too much power and was like a beast, it succeeded in surpassing Venom Vamdemon by harmonizing its intelligence alongside all of its other aspects.

There are those who interpret that Belial did in fact achieve a superior power to that of Venon with a superior intelligence. Just as there are those who believe that Belial only succeeded in overcoming Venon because of his intellect, not because of his destructive power.

I believe that Belial is superior in both destructive power and intelligence because of other profiles.

Vamdemon's final form, it succeeded in surpassing Venom Vamdemon by retaining its intelligence, and lurks in the darkness that resides in the hearts of humans.

In this case Belial would have a power at least comparable to that of Venon, but he also achieved an intelligence like that of his original form.

Fun Fact: Belial Vandemon was considered to be a "Demon Lord of the Highest Level" and for a long time researchers believed he was part of the group of Seven Great Demon Lords.

Let's upgrade Belial to SGDL tier.

Who's a demon lord of the "Average level"?

Back