• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

differences between Berserk Mode and Rage Power? If not, petition to combine them?

Yuya zarc shadow
Yuya Awakened/Berserk Mode

ÝÅ¡ýú╝ Ý×êÙ╣äÝéñ X Clementine - Symphogear G X Overload( voice mix)
ÝÅ¡ýú╝ Ý×êÙ╣äÝéñ X Clementine - Symphogear G X Overload( voice mix)

I want to raise this thread because Yuya Sakaki is given the ability Rage Power on his profile, but not Berserk Mode, despite the fan term given to his condition by many Yugioh fans (it is officially termed Kakusei/Awakened Mode). On the other hand, Hibiki Tachibana from Symphogear has Berserk Mode in her profile yet no Rage Power; a majority of the main characters in said series have almost also entered Berserk Mode, which turns out to be an official term. I've read through both page descriptions of said abilities and it does NOT seem like they have many significant differences, if any. If anyone is willing to fill me in on this, and let my rather inconvenient question be answered, please do so. Thanks, and sorry for the intrusion I may or may not have caused.
YuGiOh! Arc V Episode 133 - Yusho is Carded and Yuya go Berserk
YuGiOh! Arc V Episode 133 - Yusho is Carded and Yuya go Berserk

Rage power means you get stronger as you get angry, berserk mode is where getting sufficiently angry puts you into a state where you can't reason, and don't feel pain, get stronger, or something else similar.

Rage power is often just stat amping, berserk mode has more variety of effects and often involves some sort of transformation or more visible change.

Blahblah9755 said:
Rage power means you get stronger as you get angry, berserk mode is where getting sufficiently angry puts you into a state where you can't reason, and don't feel pain, get stronger, or something else similar.

Rage power is often just stat amping, berserk mode has more variety of effects and often involves some sort of transformation or more visible change.
So basically in this case, Hibiki becomes a wild animal with different methods or abilities of attacking, but with no actual power boost...whereas Yuya actually gains more strength and power in his state, but his method doesnt necessarily change a whole lot, correct?

Yeah, basically. Though Hibiki does actually get a power boost, she beats the Nephillim easily with it and her Berserk state is the equivalent of Ignite Module, just without proper control.

You can ask Reppuzan to comment here via his message wall.

Back