• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devilman Cosmology Explained'

It seems people have a hard understanding so this thread will explain the Devilman Cosmology works and its chronological timeline.

The Time-Line: age of Chaos were the battle between Gods and Titans happen and the universe wasnt yet solidified. After that God solidifies the universe and creates earth- God leaves earth for 100 millions of year and the event of Mao Dante happend the battle between Gods and the Demons. the Demons win forcing the Gods to leave earth and Mao Dante recreates the universe into the Devilman verse and became Demon Lord Zenon.

The events of Akuma Kishi happen. Because of Mao Dante recreating the universe other Demons break free from the prison of darkness and attack the Garden of Eden.Lucifer Amon and Sirine are task by god to fight those Demons but fail and merging into Demons themself.

God returns to earth after 100 of millions of year with a sole task to erase all of the demons and the microcosm with it but Satan rebels and win the first war between them but he lost most of his power so he and the demons decide to hibrante for 2 millons of years to fight the final war with god and his army.

And now the events of Devilman happens. In the middle of Devilman story Neo Devilman Happens its some time travels stuff (trust me its weird). And finaly Zeno declare the war on humans and Jenny awaken Satan.Humans are extinct from earth and the final fight between Ryo/Satan and Akira/Devilman happens.Satan won the war between demons and devilman but losses everything and the god army decsend upon earth turning it back to its purest state sinds the beggning of time/

Satan saw how earth and the universe was devoid of life and it into recreates the Violenece jack verse. At the end of Violence Jack Satan fight Amon and this time losses and with that God recreate the universe into devilman lady. the events of Devilman lady happens and Mao Dantes appears but sadly again the demons loss and god recreates the universe into Devilman Saga.

The Universe: The Devilman Verse existed out of the three different dimensions each are Universal big but are different in dimensions those are Heaven Hell and Earth and are created by God or as Satan likes to put it my father Created this Microcosm.There is also the Violence Jack verse but that was created by Sata and is also Universal. And even before that there was a age of Chaos before the God could solidfiend the universe and Satan rebellion.

Earth is basically the same as our its three dimensional with some fourth dimesion present time

Hell in Devilman is based on Dante's Inferno its a layered universe with nine layers to it and it has dimensional barriers separating those nine layers of Hell. Not only that its also highly hinted n Devil Saga that Hell is 4-D or even 5-D however i will go more in depth in that when talking about Demons on that.

Heave is a mystery and because of that i cant say much about Heaven sinds their is not alot info on all we know is that it the place were God lives and the Angels and and this statement from Akira

God and Demons: to keep this simple i am only gonne talk about God and the Demons sinds their is a lack of infomation on Angels and other mystical creatures

God' is the sole creator of the Devilman verse and created Conceptual Beings like Demons Angels and pretty much everything expect Violence Jack. He Original created earth and left for 100 of millons years. But before his return the events of Mao Dante happend and to keep things simple and consistent its was a war between Demons and Gods. eventually the Demons won forcing the Gods to leave the planet earth and in the anime its shown that Dante merged with the power of God and restarted the universe. So after 100 of millions God came back to earth and saw the creatures he didnt plan to make those were the demons. So God decided to destroy that microcosm and by doing that fixing his error. however Saten deciced to rebel against him and won the first war but by doing so he lost most of power so Satan and the demons decided to hibernate for 2 millions of years for preparing themself the final fight with God. Also the final fight in Devilman between Devilman and Demons was on a Higher dimension. At the end of Devilman The army of God descend upon earth to return it purest state sinds the beginning of time Because of this God first erase universe and rewrites it .take this for example from Devilman lady this also counts for Devilman Crybaby but there is Satan and i will explaind this in the Demons explanation. And thats it for God cant really say much about him because his true nature is mysterious at best.

Demons are a conceptual beings create as a error by God. their orignal birth place could be same as the titans from the age of chaos but its never truly stated what this endless darkness was in Akuma Kishi. however in this place then gain the broken ability of merging. God originally wanted to destroy them and the microcosm with it but failed because of Satan rebllion this cased two major probelems for God. one God would not fully able to kill demons even if he would erase them and the universe with it because of Satan or Humans or as Devilman lady like to put it . Second the only thing God could do is in prison the Demons either in Hell or in Devilman G case a space-time priso were they where denied a physical from and their existence. According to the Claud Gillain from Devilman Saga the demon armor comes from a higher dimension that maybe the fourth of fifth dimension. He mention it a second time this stating that the common sense of our 3-D does not apply on the demon armor. This also hand in hand with Akira statement about Hell. Now in the latest chapter of Devilman saga he comes back again this time with more info about the demon armor and how are 3-D is assimalated into a 4-D or even 5-D. He is brings up a example how like the berlin wall the only thing that separte that wall was the ideologies so the same thing goes for dimensions if they were filled with the same matter.

The dimension that the demon armor comes from is hell. and this makes sense because this is even in mentioned Devilman Lady. But wait how do humans and demons interact with each other you ask well when a human experience pleasure and fear a demon can take over their body gaining a physical form and this goes all the way back to the Original Devilman with the Black Sabbath stuff

Done check it out here

But if anyone wants make a blog please do so and its fine if you wanne copy my stuff saves alot of work.

I think it would be best if you made the blog and copy paste this onto it

I suck at creating a blog so its better to have some else do it and edit it to make it better

>after 100 of years

after 100 of millions years, also blog can be created on you own page:

>Blog > Create blog post >Blog post title >...

Bmbut befire creating a blog lets disscus it here a togher make it and fix it be way easier then

Well to keep its simple its before Satan;s rebbelion. Its a battle between gods and demons. evenually the demons won thanks to Mao Dante/ Zennon who is the king of demons. with the victory the gods were forced leave earth.

I mean he already should be scaled to that he is theg pinacle of all demons and his tier should also be this : At least 7-A, likely higher | At least 5-B, likely far higher | Low 2-C

Key: Slum King| Weakned State| Full-power with Mao Dante

If hell is layered in 9 extra Dimensions then God would be Low 1-B for creating the Dimension and Satan comparable to God. Even if it's a 5D Dimension, God/Satan would still be High 2-A.

Within the context it implies 9 Layers of Dimension. But it's w/e because the Cosmology isn't making sense to me tbh.

Akira in Devilman Lady claims that Satan and Zenon merged in ancient times, so perhaps the events of Mao Dante preceded the first restart of the universe - the original story was never completed, however, the anime series shows that in the final battle, Dante merged with the power of God and restarted the universe. Goes that Dante and Zenon are equal in force, Mao Dante's events are shown in Devilman Lady as a backstory to the main universe, it should be so:

Key: Ryou Utsugi/Slum King | Weakened State | Full-power Dante/Zeno

i have to fix that i said it has nine dimension to it but its has nine extra layers with dimensional barrier between them

Also i got this key info from Devilman Lady which proof more the fact that hell is 4-D or 5-D

Considering that in the 9 circles of Hell, each layer is separated by a dimensional barrier, and taking into account the fact that the Underworld (Hades realm) is one of them, and it exists as a reality with its own laws, we can assume that the statement about 4/5 of the dimensional of Hell is quite possible.

Also I just wanted to say that 7-A key should definitely have a Res to Void and EE. Jack maintained the world from being turned to nothing by Satan by just being there. Nothing really change, just moving the res to the 7-A.

Back