• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku vs The Wall-Crawler

Do I see a potential calc for Sikorsky coming up?????

In all seriousness this match would probably go in favour of Deku simply due to both fighters relying solely on raw power and lacking many other skills. Deku has a higher AP and much higher durability. He's likely only going to be harmed in any meaningful way by Sikorsky's knuckle cutting attack. But since speed is equal I highly doubt Sikorsky would land a fatal blow with it. Experience is a factor but it won't tip the scales in Sikorsky's favour. Deku should take this mid to high diff.

Sikorsky might be able to grab onto something like he did against Jack but I don't see the result going any different. Deku will just hit him so hard that whatever he's holding onto breaks just like Jack did. Also can't Deku generate air pressure with his strikes. That gives him a range advantage so he can stay out of Sikorsky's kicking range if he tries that strategy

Maybe when Sikorsky returns he'll have more at his disposal and be a better fighter but as of his NGB stats and skill set I just can't see him overcoming Deku. Maybe someone remembers something I'm not though so let's wait and see.

Right, I'll look at some stuff that might help Sikorsky, but I agree that right now, seems pretty decisively Deku

I don't know if this changes anything, but I figured I'd look into any stuff lying around as convicts are prone to use of their environment. I did come up with some weapons and items

24 Armor Piercing 10mm rounds, a knife, 2 flares, 1 box of Mentats (they increase intelligence but decrease physical stats), 1 First Aid kit, 46 water flasks, 2 stimpacks (a needle that can be injected to heal someone), 1 10mm Pistol, 96 Jacketed Hollow Point 10mm rounds, 1 shotgun, 40 12 gauge shotgun shells, and 4 more knives

Some of this stuff could really help Sikorsky, no?

Back