• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

deku vs the crawler (0-4-0) its all bumps

the hero in training and all mights sucssesor, Izuku Midorya

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Izuku_Midoriya

vs

the vigilante in training and o´clocks sucssesor, Kouichi Haimawari

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kouichi_Haimawari

who would win in a one on one fight to incap?

(Rise of Villains Saga Midorya, (might change version, might equalize speed, but i want to see what people say to how it curently is first.))

izuku:

kouichi: 4 (Ionliosite, Phoenks, Listentomyrhytm, ElixirBlue, )

tie/incon:

Japanese Robin (Kouichi) scales indirectly to 5% Japanese Superboy (Deku), so he's physically stronger, and given Deku's pretty lackluster abilities, Kouichi gets my vote.

vote counted, but just out of curiosity, what would change if i swithed it to 5% deku?

kouichi fra plus his beam attacks are higher than building level.

Kouchi barely uses his beams against human opponents, he is more focused in distracting his enemies with his speed so the Pro Heroes can finish the job.

He also has to stand still to be able to charge his beams, or he will be pushed by their recoil, and the moment Deku lays his hands on Kouchi, it's over, the guy is completely useless without his momentum, he can be beaten by apparently normal people.

This match is likely a stomp, as Kouchi's durability is only 8-C with his armor, which does not cover his face, and I'm pretty sure that's the first place Deku is going to hit.

i wouldnt say its a stomp, kouichi´s main fighting tactic is simply running away or trying to trip his opponents and as he has the travel speed advantage and his quirk doesnt use up his phyisical stamina, he can simply just train deku around until he´s to tired to move then just hit him with a beam or tie him up or something. or deku would recognize kouichi´s sweater and/or see him do something nice, then catch up to him to talk about it then they would bond over all-might and helping people making it incon due to freindship.

listen counted.

This is a bit of a stomp Kouichi can probably oneshot Deku with his beam attack, out ranges and is faster than him. Deku's only saving grace is iirc Kouichi isn't very durable but I could be wrong because if he is building level it's a complete stomp so in short Kouichi fra

Kouichi cannot fire his beam attacks without having to stand completely still, so using them would leave him extremely open for Deku to retaliate.

>i wouldnt say its a stomp, kouichi´s main fighting tactic is simply running away or trying to trip his opponents and as he has the travel speed advantage and his quirk doesnt use up his phyisical stamina.

Are you sure about that? I'm pretty sure we've seen him tired many times. Also, Deku's endurance is far greater than Kouichi's, being able to fight for 8 hours straight, and I greatly doubt that Deku will be unable to make a plan in that time to intercept Kouchi, and let us not forget that in this key Deku is extremely fast, even without using One For All.

Therefir said:
Kouichi cannot fire his beam attacks without having to stand completely still, so using them would leave him extremely open for Deku to retaliate.
If Deku attempts to charge him while he's preparing his blast Kouchi has greater speed and can just stop and run away

when a thread doesnt get a post for 12 or more hours it can be ┬¿bumped┬¿ to bring it back to the front page to boost the chances of it getting seen and/or posted on or when a thread doesnt get posted on for a long enough time it´s ┬¿closed┬¿ (can no longer be posted on.) bumping prevents that.

Back