• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

Both 6-B
SBA
Speed Equal

Last edited:

vs

SBA
Speed Equal
Bro that's litterally a stomp

Bro that's litterally a stomp
main-qimg-5a6df592fa88b61271ee95aa0fb329c6-lq

Goku scales to 20.29 Teratons. And his Lifting Strength is Unknown.

Izuku scales to 33.44 Teratons, up to 167.2 Teratons with Fa Jin. His Lifting Strength is Class T.

Note that Izuku scales above his 33.44 value, and with his fully powered Fa Jin he could annihilate Complete Shigaraki's entire body, leaving no trace of him behind.

Izuku crushes easily here, he can restrain and toss Goku around like a pinball with his superior LS. And could one shot him with Fa Jin. Even more, he can boost his speed with Gearshift to blitz people who are on par with him, and then boost his speed two more times afterward.

I'm going to call this a stomp battle. The idea of Izuku stomping Goku is normally a cursed thought, but this isn't a real version of Goku I acknowledge so this is fine.

The only advantage Goku has over Izuku is pure range at Hundreds of KM.

Which is easily counter with Prediction, Danger Sense, and Gearshift's multiple speed boost. So even at 4 km away, Izuku can effortlessly close that gap.

Yeah Izuku has zero radiation resistance whatsoever, so that's going to mess him up big time.

Also the sheer heat of his atomic breath surpasses Izuku's heat resistance as well. 100000c vs 5000c is a big difference.

Godzilla's value is 7.40 Teratons, with Class P Lifting Strength. While his LS is high enough to avoid restraining, his AP/Dura is even lower than Goku's. Izuku is around 4.5x stronger normally and is over 20x higher with Fa Jin. Note: This is assuming Godzilla's passive radiation doesn't just instantly kill Izuku.

So either Godzilla stomps with his abilities or if they didn't work for some magical reason, Izuku would stomp.

So, yeah...

With how smart Deku is, I’m pretty sure he’d notice the deadly microwave rays melting everything around Godzilla and would just blast the heck out of him with Fa Jin powered air blasts from far away.

That said, does this particular Godzilla still have the melting everything around him thing? I know it’s a continuation from Original but idk, even between the same versions of Godzilla his power set tends to be wonky.

I was gonna ask, how is he only 7.4, but then realized that oh, this is Showa, not Legendary/Monsterverse (Who scales to ~74 Tt in his first key)

But yeah, Deku can blast him forever from a distance, etc etc

Also wouldn't Deku's heat res scale to the lightning strike stuff which is ~30000 C (not 100k but still)

Back