• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
45% Deku
Raiden is in Ripper mode
SBA
Speed Equal

Raiden Is going to quickly cut those Tendrils.

Engaging In CQC Is also a bad idea since he is likely to get his arm chopped off.
im talking about how Deku will use his AOE before Raiden gets a chance to rip him apart
actually
either Raiden uses AOE or Raiden chops him up
its 50/50

deku has danger sense and can restrain raiden
Danger Sense doesn't amp Izuku's speed or anything.

When Raiden uses Blade Mode, Izuku will be moving 10x slower in Raiden's perspective. Watch a video and make it 10x slower, that's how Izuku is going to be moving. The time it takes him to move 1 meter, Raiden will have moved 10 meters. Izuku cannot do anything against that level of speed.

Raiden will never be touched by Blackwhip, he'll either dodge or slash it to pieces.

Starting distance would be hundreds of meters considering what you said above me, as Raiden has the lowest range. Izuku's only chance would be to keep his distance, fly up out of Raiden's range and snipe him with ranged attacks. Considering they're High 6-C, he'll one shot Raiden if they hit.

Blade Mode cannot be used as travel speed, so at 100 meters away it's not usable. Raiden would need to get close to use it.

Considering Raiden is in Ripper Mode, Izuku will sense all of his hostile/murderous intentions, along with the fact he can easily slice through Blackwhip. I don't think it'll take a genius to know he can't let Raiden get close to him. So he'll most likely keep his distance, Izuku can even fly up beyond Raiden's range as well.

I don't think this fight is fair. Either Izuku ends up flying high up and attacks Raiden outside of his range, assuming they start far apart.

Or Raiden blitzes with Blade Mode, assuming they start next to each other.

I've played Revengeance. Raiden doesn't kill kids, or is very inclined to immediately dice them apart.
SBA: "Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. The characters will assume their opponents have not been forced into battle. They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances. Furthermore, the situation is assumed one where the opponents are not protected by social norms or consequences, such as being a civilian protected by law."

Considering Raiden is staying in Ripper Mode, believes losing to Izuku will have dire consequences, believes he's not being forced into fighting him, and he isn't excused by a just caused. I don't think Raiden will be inclined to hold back in this case, though Raiden's only method of hurting Izuku is his HF Blade.

IDK Raiden as well as Izuku, so is it possible he'll still hold back in this case?

If it does, that's still doesn't make the fight fair in the slightest.

Never mind, I was onto nothing. I just said that because through-out Revengeance, kids are pretty much Raiden's soft spot. I just think it would be out of character for him to dice Izuku into a million pieces, then rip his heart out and crush it. If Izuku was like an adult, then Raiden wouldn't care because, well, Izuku is an adult, and he's killed adults that pretty much were under duress anyways.

Back