• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Izuku Midoriya vs Toichiro Suzuki
  • Fighting Location: Spice City
  • Starting Distance: 100 meters
  • Both in-character
  • Speed Equalized
  • 45% Deku and <20% Toichiro are used. Deku can use 100%
Future Number One Hero:

Boss of Claw:

Mob goes ???% and breaks up the fight:

Last edited:
Haven’t matches like this been done several times? All of them saying that they’re stomps in favor of the mob psycho character cause LS telekinesis or ap?
unless <20% has some shit LS it’s another stomp

they both have class T lift strengh
But Mob’s (and by extension Toichiro) is ~3x Deku’s, even with upscaling (45% LS = USJ All Might LS >>> Two Heroes All Might LS = 2.8e12) it’s still not enough because it’s an unknown value better, unless we’re letting Deku go 100% mid fight and not letting toichiro transform he doesnt have a way past the LS Gap, and even then it’s still a stomp in toichiro’s favor because 100% ***** up Deku’s arms. unless we think that the near 2x speed amp would be enough for Deku to blitz and kill him, 100% still isn’t fair.

In-character, Toichiro doesn’t really use his LS or his telekinesis to ragdoll his opponent. That’s more Mob’s fighting style. In his <20% state, he uses more of his elemental abilities, energy projection, and hand-to-hand combat instead.

Besides, the AP gap and weaknesses are more negligible here than it was for like his battle with 100% Mob vs 100% Deku. Toichiro downscales from the High 7-A and the Class T since that LS calc was done when Toichiro was at 80%. Deku also doesn’t break his limbs at 45%, so that’s another plus.

Deku’s got analytical prediction, Danger Sense, and Fa Jin to help boost damage. He can also fly just as high as Toichiro thanks to Float and Air Force. Blackwhip isn’t as useful here since Toichiro has superior LS, but it still gives him greater maneuverability, and he could use it to slingshot himself and increase his speed. I’m not saying that Deku would win, just that this isn’t a stomp.

In-character, Toichiro doesn’t really use his LS or his telekinesis to ragdoll his opponent. That’s more Mob’s fighting style. In his <20% state, he uses more of his elemental abilities, energy projection, and hand-to-hand combat instead.

Besides, the AP gap and weaknesses are more negligible here than it was for like his battle with 100% Mob vs 100% Deku. Toichiro downscales from the High 7-A and the Class T since that LS calc was done when Toichiro was at 80%. Deku also doesn’t break his limbs at 45%, so that’s another plus.

Deku’s got analytical prediction, Danger Sense, and Fa Jin to help boost damage. He can also fly just as high as Toichiro thanks to Float and Air Force. Blackwhip isn’t as useful here since Toichiro has superior LS, but it still gives him greater maneuverability, and he could use it to slingshot himself and increase his speed. I’m not saying that Deku would win, just that this isn’t a stomp.
Can Deku go 100%? I know that it still breaks his limbs but hey, it’d be fun.
Also if both calcs were done when Toichiro was 80%, shouldn’t they reasonably just be equal or Deku might be somewhat greater in LS?

Can Deku go 100%? I know that it still breaks his limbs but hey, it’d be fun.
Also if both calcs were done when Toichiro was 80%, shouldn’t they reasonably just be equal or Deku might be somewhat greater in LS?
Yea, since the profile just had Toichiro’s power scale linearly with his percentages, logically his other stats would scale too. Toichiro could fight Mob at 100% Anger and Compassion while he was between 40% and 70% before he started overwhelming Mob at 80%. Therefore, one could argue his LS should be divided by 4, so 11.6e+12/4 = 2.9001e+12, and Deku’s LS is approximately 2.889e+12. This would make their LS almost identical and allow either one of them to restrain the other for moments before the other could break free.

Not sure if this is totally valid, and I’m not sure what Toichiro’s AP is in his <20% key either, like if it broaches on the baseline Large Mountain level like the High 7-A’s of My Hero Academia. Maybe I should allow Deku to use 100% in this match. He doesn’t need to in order to win, but it could give him an advantage.

Not sure if this is totally valid, and I’m not sure what Toichiro’s AP is in his <20% key either, like if it broaches on the baseline Large Mountain level like the High 7-A’s of My Hero Academia. Maybe I should allow Deku to use 100% in this match. He doesn’t need to in order to win, but it could give him an advantage.
If I’m correct It’s upscaling from baseline but to what degree is unknown, so you could treat it as they’re equal at 550 MT.
And 100% is just fun

Remember Deku at 100% will only last for a couple of minutes at best and every attack is going to damage and break down his body potentially leaving him wide open for counterattacks

Remember Deku at 100% will only last for a couple of minutes at best and every attack is going to damage and break down his body potentially leaving him wide open for counterattacks
But it is almost double Toichio’s AP and double his speed so it’ll be a lot of hits

Toichiro could still keep himself protected with his barrier, which would be a problem for Deku unless he could boost the strength of his attacks.

Following. Also, as was kind of already stated, Deku doesn't need to use 100% immediately, since Fa Jin can basically allow him to Twitch-act 100%. He could use both if he's really feeling, pressed though, but his arms would be jacked up afterwards.

In terms of H2H, doesn't Deku have a skill advantage assuming Toichiro starts off with less than 20%?

In terms of H2H, doesn't Deku have a skill advantage assuming Toichiro starts off with less than 20%?
Arguably yes since Toichiro never really showed his H2H combat skills, though it can be presumed as the boss of Claw and one of the most powerful espers, he’s at least competent in fighting close quarters.

Just realized Deku can use 100%, and while I dont know the value of Suzuki’s <20% durability other than far below 1 gigaton, 100% scales to 1 gigaton because it would have one tapped Shigaraki had he not had super regeneration, so a hit or two from 100% is probably enough to knock Suzuki out, and when combined with Blackwhip being able to reinforce his limbs for some sort of safety net, and able to get Suzuki close in, I think it’s fair to say that 100% just beats tf out of Suzuki

Back