• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics - Green Lantern Universal Feats Discussion (Continuation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't the Emotional spectrum one of the 7 forces of the multiverse similar to speed force?

How in the hell are they restricted to one universe?
I'm not saying it is. I'm asking about affecting parts vs the whole.

And how are sure or assume it's one part when these exist in every universes?
If a character affects the speed force would you also assume it's the speed force of one universe?

And how are sure or assume it's one part when these exist in every universes?
If a character affects the speed force would you also assume it's the speed force of one universe?
That's what I'm asking. Do we default to assuming it affects the whole thing or whatever range that we see the effect? 1 vs multi universes.

Was it ever stated their existence is tied to one universe? Do you even know how that sounds even via common sense to say what gives emotion in the multiverse is tied to a single universe?

If the existence of the Emotional spectrum is multiverse then affecting it should warrant the same.

@Qawsedf234

Do we default to assuming an individual affects an entire higher energy field or just the range we see the effects. Is there a significant difference between affecting part vs the whole?

@Qawsedf234

Do we default to assuming an individual affects an entire higher energy field or just the range we see the effects. Is there a significant difference between affecting part vs the whole?
Was it shown the Emotional spectrum he affected was in a single universe?
Does the Emotional spectrum exist only in one universe? So other universes have no Emotional spectrum is what you're implying?

Was it shown the Emotional spectrum he affected was in a single universe?
Does the Emotional spectrum exist only in one universe? So other universes have no Emotional spectrum is what you're implying?
I refer to an ocean analogy. On one side of the planet, an explosion causes waves felt by by the neighboring island. Do we assume that the ocean is affected as a whole and that the island on the other side of the planet felt it too?

I refer to an ocean analogy. On one side of the planet, an explosion causes waves felt by by the neighboring island. Do we assume that the ocean is affected as a whole and that the island on the other side of the planet felt it too?
I'm pretty sure it's very much meant to show everything is affected, with shots of multiple character all feeling what Hal is doing. Ganthet stating the spectrum itself is shaking.

I'm talking about the Emotional spectrum that's why I didn't go deep into the talk with speed force so you'd use the excuse both are different.

●Send me a scan each universe has it's own Emotional spectrum.
●Or a Scan the Emotional spectrum exists only in one universe and other realities don't have since the Emotional spectrum dosen't reach such level.
●Drop a scan multiple Emotional spectrum varies in each reality(you know what I mean) and not the same

Let's say rage(entity) was destroyed or removed from the Emotional spectrum would you say it's the rage of a single planet/solar system/galaxy/universe/multiverse that was destroyed or removed?

I'm talking about the Emotional spectrum that's why I didn't go deep into the talk with speed force so you'd use the excuse both are different.

●Send me a scan each universe has it's own Emotional spectrum.
●Or a Scan the Emotional spectrum exists only in one universe and other realities don't have since the Emotional spectrum dosen't reach such level.
●Drop a scan multiple Emotional spectrum varies in each reality(you know what I mean) and not the same

Let's say rage(entity) was destroyed or removed from the Emotional spectrum would you say it's the rage of a single planet/solar system/galaxy/universe/multiverse that was destroyed or removed?
I never claimed any of those three.

Just as the Spectrum touches all universes, the ocean touches all islands.

Destroying Rage would be analagous to Destroying 1/7 of the water that touches all the islands.

Yes, we know that people in Hal's universe felt the strikes of his hammer in the Green Light.

My question is if we assume a localized effect in the green light or a multiversal effect in the green light.

If you recall, Relic's universe drained of the Spectrum. This loss of light was localized, not multiversal.

I never claimed any of those three.
You're implying it by think it exists only in one universe which is nonsense.
Just as the Spectrum touches all universes, the ocean touches all islands.
Both are different we are talking of non-physical concepts relating to infinite universes/realities not physical concept relating to islands.
Destroying Rage would be analagous to Destroying 1/7 of the water that touches all the islands.
Rage is one of the forces that exist in all universe or should i use the example of destruction of the Emotional spectrum itself?
My question is if we assume a localized effect in the green light or a multiversal effect in the green light.
The spectrum is an "infinite" Web of interlinked planes and a cosmic force of the DC universe.
Anything of infinity is still infinity.
If you recall, Relic's universe drained of the Spectrum. This loss of light was localized, not multiversal.
Haven't read such book.

Firestorm808's and Qawsedf234's evaluations above seem to make sense to me.

Do we default to assuming an individual affects an entire higher energy field or just the range we see the effects
Range. Also there's segments of the emotional spectrum for universes and larger ones for the multiverse. You would need to prove they effect it on the multiversal scale to scale it to that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back