• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics Discussion Thread

First(JK)... So has anyone seen the new justice league trailer the costumes look a little ....weird due to being too faithful to the comic versions.

I like the New 52 tone, but I feel that darkness should exist to be surpassed, not drowned in...

Which is exactly what both Rebirth and the DCEU Justice League movie are doing, and I love it.

Agreed

Rebrith is going give us alot of the missing elements that the new 52 left out and i can't wait for the jl movie to comeout also....the only thing i have a problem is that flash custom.....

That is actually the first Flash costume, a hand-made prototype. Set reports say that later he gets a newer costume by Bruce, and that will likely look more like the Injustice / New 52 costumes.

In fact, if you look at the costume you can see that it's made of individual metal bits barely attached together.

I like it, but it does look rather clunky.

Back