• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DB

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I looked at Zamasu's profile, I saw that he is a large-size Type 9, but in the context of HDE he only states that he is one with the universe. Was Zamasu merged with one universe or multiple universes? Or did the universe he merged with contain more than one Low 2-C universe?

I knew someone would ask this one day, this was edited the day Universe 7 was accepted to be 2-C, with three separate spacetimes, basically it's like a size 9 because of that.

I knew someone would ask this one day, this was edited the day Universe 7 was accepted to be 2-C, with three separate spacetimes, basically it's like a size 9 because of that.
I think if the context is written a little more clearly, no one will have any questions, because when I first read the profile, it seemed to me that there was only one universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back