• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DB vs DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask why those threads are banned? I assume it's due to people getting into heated arguments on them or they're overdone?

It started off with Superman vs Goku, and some Dragon ball fans refused to believe any comicbook character could beat Goku. Also DC fans often ridiculed Dragonball fanbase by name calling them and referring to screwattack videos.

Dragonball vs Saint Seiya is also banned because some fans couldn't accept hax beat power. In general dragonball threads create a lot of controversy

I know, DC fans could be very condescending as well. But dragonball vs saint seiya ban shows anythign with dragonball can be controversial

Well Saint Seiya vs anything can be a controversial. We almost banned Digimon vs SS due to how bad the threads were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back