• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daydreamer's Feat from Franklin. Is it applicable / possible to be scaled ? Also a few questions concerning scaling ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The revelant scans are here & here .

Apparently Franklin has on of the craziest showings in power he had in a while. He subconsciously re-created the Nexus of all Realities, and manipulated it to such a extent the Man-Thing died as a result. He turned it into an cartoonish version of itself. There are countless doorways in said Nexus , with each door leading to infinite possibilities . They also said that Man-Thing was a familiar in said thing, and that the energy that Franklin was using tore Man-Thing apart, when being connected to the Nexus of All Realities doesn't effect him in the slightest in terms of power is concerned . So essentially he was manipulating and changing the Nexus of All Realities subconsciously, and he even said all of it was real , only his family wasn't ( because of his hurt and pai ) . Due to the evidence in the storyline that it actually happened , especially Man-Thing dying as a result of Franklin manipuilating and re-creating the Nexus of All Realities and everything in it... Especially considering his own line, basically saying [ You created this from your own subconsciousness ] ...

Exactly what tier would that be considered as ? And could it scale ?

Hi Izreidan. I so rarely see you around. Anyways... Franklin actually scales to much higher ends than just 2-A, but 2-A is where i'd like to start before adding the additional stuff.

^^^ Thank you! I'm planning on uploading the rest of the profiles for the other characters in his verse later today.

I see. I shall look forward to it. However, let's not derail this thread with things from another wikia. Unless we want attention from the higher-ups of this wikia. And ... thank you for the bump.

All that was stated in the linked scans is that Franklin himself created the universes that he and the others travelled to. That is it.

It directly implied he created the Nexus, or at the very least manipulated it to the point that Man-Thing ( The physical embodiment of the Nexus itself ) died as the reesult of such warping, who normally can handle the power of the Nexus within himself. Meaning, Franklin subconsciously wielded much greater fire power than the Nexus. I should've explained that better.

Well, the scans simply stated that they did not travel within the Nexus, but within unrelated realities created by Franklin himself.

Guess different people have different interpretations. I don't mind, but it's kinda hard to scale feats when someone doesn't agree. Anyways... It doesn't really hurt me. I have quite a few feats in my repoitre to use when Franklin's revision comes .

Okay. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back