• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cyber Margalit VS Salem

You already told me on discord that Marg loves to sit back and spam ranged attacks. Of course, Salem also has projectiles in the form of just blasting dust at her. Her Aura also has a force field and healing of minor wounds, so even if her weapons get past the Aura, which is unlikely due to her having a bit of an AP advantage, since she's superior to Ozpin, who split a power of 84 Megatons amoung the 4 Maidens and himself, combining together to make 420 Megatons. Litfam

But, considering that Marg's feat was casual, she does stand a chance. Although, I think Salem would be able to do more damage, and would have the advantage by virtue of healing, since I don't know if Aura counts for life force for Marg to absorb. But even then, she can't heal grevious wounds she gets, since it's only Low.

@DMUA Aura pretty much is life force. Life Force Absorption would totally absorb it, and with it absorbing 25%, it's debilitating to Salem (if she even has aura, which is what the vsbattleswiki assumes). The issue here is that Salem can spawn Grimm, which have no life force for Margalit to absorb and are strong on their own.

Those Grimm of course being only Large Building level at their strongest.

And, besides, she only life drains when she gets low on health. And by then, Salem can just pumple them in CQC if they try absorbtion.

Yeah, each one is Large Building Level. Imagine fifty of them, or a hundred, or a thousand. We have no idea what the limits to Salem's ability to create them is, so she might just be able to overwhelm Marg with sheer numbers of grimm.

I'm confused on your wording in that second part; you're saying Salem would pummel Marg in CQC, right?

Yes.

Considering he's superior to Ozpin in his prime, Qrow stated that he'd need like 5 other hunters to stand a chance, and that she has much better AP over her.

A thousand would turn into a thousand piles of Ash with the AP difference here.

Marg uses Life absorption whenever she gets damaged. But it is only Low Regen sooo yeah. Also yes those Grimms will give her some difficulty.

I'll make that count.

Back